Reviews for Without You
dile chapter 1 . 4/27
i love this what a lovely oneshot nicely done
Fanatico chapter 1 . 4/26
I luv it! It was so sweet... thank u
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
usually its draco whos the cold one glad that hermione is the cold bitch this time fuck ya boo work that cold hearted act and fuck that gardener bitch fuck out here HO !
fourtristeam chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
great'
lizndarcy chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This is a beautiful piece of Dramione I'm glad that Draco loved her for her and all of her flaws too. It was a really good role reversal since it is usually Draco who is angry and bitter. I really loved it!
Tralala chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
GO TO THE CORNER ! You're not allowed to give me such feels ! I cried when Draco gave the cat to Hermione (reminds me something personal) and I cried when she took the chance to be happy again after such a long time feeling empty...Beautiful dramione, realistic and very well written I Like you but I hate you...Thnx !
hermione24 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
It was great... good job with the story... I love happy endings!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
You've made me cry. And I actually thought the term 'baby' was sweet in this particular story. Belive me when I say I've never thought so. Both should be proof enough of the fact that I SIMPLY LOVE THIS. Specially the way Draco was written. I adored Blaise, Adrian and Ginny as well, though I kept thinking Hermione wouldn't act the way she did. But then, death changes people. So. I have nothing more to say *applaudes you while showering you with cookies*
Athena99 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
#speechless Your story is really good :)
Jess chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
awww, that was an awesome story :)))))))))
Twilighternproud chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Love ittt sooo cuteee
shine25 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I want more!
Hungergames1098 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Quite excellent. I think the characters progress perfectly but I do miss the rest of the trio. Excellent ideas and storytelling. One of the best, if no THE best, one shot I have read to date. Keep writing please!
laughsmilex3 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Awww! :'D

Soooo good!
Blueberriee3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh My God! that was one fucking awesome one-shot. it was probably the best one i've read!