Reviews for Without You
fourtristeam chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
great'
lizndarcy chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This is a beautiful piece of Dramione I'm glad that Draco loved her for her and all of her flaws too. It was a really good role reversal since it is usually Draco who is angry and bitter. I really loved it!
Tralala chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
GO TO THE CORNER ! You're not allowed to give me such feels ! I cried when Draco gave the cat to Hermione (reminds me something personal) and I cried when she took the chance to be happy again after such a long time feeling empty...Beautiful dramione, realistic and very well written I Like you but I hate you...Thnx !
hermione24 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
It was great... good job with the story... I love happy endings!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
You've made me cry. And I actually thought the term 'baby' was sweet in this particular story. Belive me when I say I've never thought so. Both should be proof enough of the fact that I SIMPLY LOVE THIS. Specially the way Draco was written. I adored Blaise, Adrian and Ginny as well, though I kept thinking Hermione wouldn't act the way she did. But then, death changes people. So. I have nothing more to say *applaudes you while showering you with cookies*
Athena99 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
#speechless Your story is really good :)
Jess chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
awww, that was an awesome story :)))))))))
Twilighternproud chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Love ittt sooo cuteee
shine25 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I want more!
Hungergames1098 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Quite excellent. I think the characters progress perfectly but I do miss the rest of the trio. Excellent ideas and storytelling. One of the best, if no THE best, one shot I have read to date. Keep writing please!
laughsmilex3 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Awww! :'D

Soooo good!
Blueberriee3 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh My God! that was one fucking awesome one-shot. it was probably the best one i've read!
MedStudent chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Oh my God .. You're good .. God, this fic is good .. No, it's amazing. I love your writing style, so beautiful. I even can't say more *sighing*
StrawberryMelody chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
That was so beautiful. I cried.

So excellent... *applause*
Em chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
The first thing I thought about when I saw this title was the song "Without You" by AJ Rafael. And let me just say that I think his song fits this story perfectly. If you ever have the time, you should look it up and listen to the lyrics. (:

Other than that, the story was really good. I liked how you portrayed Hermione as someone weak, considering how strong she's always been portrayed by others. You're a great writer, so I hope to see more stories from you in the future. Keep doing what you do!