Reviews for Is It Really Better This Way?
Guest chapter 30 . 9/23/2018
When I started to read this fanfic I thought it was going to suck and guess what... I was right it really does sucks.
Erdrick the great chapter 23 . 9/20/2018
No no no no no no. Lee can't drink!
Erdrick the great chapter 21 . 9/20/2018
Oh man I almost didn't want to finish this chapter but I'm glad I did.
Kushina101 chapter 30 . 7/18/2018
just read the whole story in 2 days. im very happy that i found a good sakura lee fanfiction. this story is great
CasaCan chapter 30 . 9/18/2017
This story was definitely not what I was initially expecting, it was so much deeper and darker and I absolutely loved it. You did a great job of really exploring Lee's depression and anxiety without any huge jumps. It was all a really natural progression and it didn't instantly get better, it didn't all just go away.
Fan chapter 30 . 6/7/2017
I waited until the very end to review your story and I'm so glad I did. I LOVED it! I loved the gradual change for Lee and the immaturity of Sakura at first when communicated because dishes still young and it was very realistic for both of them! Excellent story. Reading it was the only thing I did yesterday. It's been to find really good Lee and sakura fanfiction, out of like 11 pages I found two that I absolutely got sucked into: yours and another. I'd love to see a sequel someday, you did a fantastic job without making them out of character once while still making them grow. :)
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 30 . 5/2/2016
Oh my goodness! This was such a cute fanfic :-) The way you portrayed the characters was unique and wonderful. The only critique I could possibly find was that you should probably change the rating to M as some idiot will probably report your sexual themes in the last chapter and get this masterpiece taken down. Great job!
crimsontears82684 chapter 30 . 7/27/2015
This story was good. The plot was interesting but had a tendency to wander all over the place, it was really hard to keep up with at some times. The POV and tense of the story were also not consistent. Stories written in first person are difficult to put across in general and it makes it very difficult to get all the pieces of a story with out chapters of exposition. Overall, it was an ok read.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/15/2015
I am literally crying, thank you for writing that, thank you so much!
SeijuroRen chapter 1 . 4/22/2015
I think you wrote it well. If you keep changing perspectives I think this is a good format. However, I know a lot of people really like long chapters, and even if you update a lot people will still not read it. It does seem like you have a lot of people that do read it though. Great job.
lilacblossom chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Had to stop in just so this story will have 666 reviews :P

Now I'll actually read it
Celeste Belle chapter 30 . 9/21/2014
This story made me cry...a lot. But I liked it.
todokichan chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
This is so great! to be honest i HATE when authors use first person, so i held off on reading this one for a while, even though i LOVE lee and sakura. Im so glad i finally chose to read it! One of my favorites so far, You have an excellent writing style. I am intrigued, and will probably stay up all night to read this. Well done!
KanamexYuuki fan chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
I feel like Sakura is a little too pathetic. No offense to you... but she's lacking in character depth as well as physical/intellectual prowess. Also, what happened to medical ninjutsu?
GejimayuGirl chapter 30 . 6/6/2014
Awww... yay! That's a really sweet little epilogue. The original ending was good, but I kind of felt like something was missing. This was it. Congratulations on your graduate degree and teaching job! :-D