Reviews for Is It Really Better This Way?
helllllllllllojoeeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 25 . 4/12/2008
I LOVE YOU.

MARRY ME?

(I hope you are not disturbed by this announcement. :D)

Honestly, though, you rule HARDCORE.

This is the best fanfiction I've ever read; I consider it even better than HP & the Prisoner of Azkaban. And Rowling ish a genius.

(Well, uh, it's the only Harry Potter book I've read. Ehehehe.)

OMFG LAWL GUESS WHAT? xO YOU HAVE A FANGIRL. -waves a InvaderWeb Fanclub banner-

I also fangirl Lee in this story. More than usual.

Which is OMFGLAWLSPAZZ-like. Because Lee ish my boyfriend. (-whispers- He asked me out in a dream. Don't tell Sakura, please. D: Or I shall face her wrath. OF ZE GRAPES.)

Anyways, if you understood anything in this review, then you should know that you ish WIN and I want to stalk you naos. -takes out pen and paper- Country, state and address, please.

Update soon. Very soon. I shall be waiting while tapping my foot impatiently and rhythmically. Then I'll start to dance to a High School Musical song and the characters of Death Note shall join me and then we will eat pineapples.

Ciao!

Much luff,

Seiya-chan.
HomyGurl2000 chapter 8 . 4/10/2008
One of THE best stories i have ever read... XD! SO KAWAII! I LUV IT! FAN GIRL SCREAM! LEE IZ A SEXY BEAST!
Sunnyspider chapter 25 . 4/7/2008
I started reading this story because you reviewed one of mine and my curiosity pulled me to read one of yours. After the first two chapters I was hooked. This has the most interesting story line i have ever read in any fanfiction. It's simply amazing! I love the ways you describe things so you can just picture it in your head, like Sakura's nail marks on Naruto's face were comparred to cresents (first one off the top of my head). It's just incredible. Oh! And I love your vocabulary, so far I've come across at least four words I had never even heard of, that hasn't happened to me since I was in ,like, third grade! About half way through reading this I was completely shocked that an author as good as you even read a chapter out of my fic, let alone reviewed. Thank you for introducing me to this, and thanks for writing it! I don't even know what else to say, just know that when it comes to good writers you're at the top of the list.

-Paige
seguha chapter 25 . 4/4/2008
Eve Angel of Fate chapter 25 . 4/4/2008
This was fantastic! I loved how in some of the scenes we got to see the 'old Lee'. "May I kiss you?" *squee* I can totally see him doing that :D. However, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop...something is off and I'm sure we're about to find out what. As much as I loved the fluff it all seemed so fast and that means something is definitely up with Lee. Can't wait till the next chapter :).
JunJun1990 chapter 25 . 4/1/2008
This is a really good story, it's the first time i read it, so i decided just to comment on the story as it is so far, and you've done a wonderous job with it. Keep up the good work, i'll be keeping an eye out for the next update.
dragonlady421 chapter 25 . 4/1/2008
Holy Crap! This chapter was just chock-full of the warm fuzzies! It has to be my favorite chapter to date! There were funny parts and tense moments and the warm fuzzies. Almost better then a hot fudge sundae with wipped cream and nuts and a cherry on top. Yum! Must stop thinking about food! Anyways, till the next chapter!
TrueLove'sMiss chapter 25 . 3/30/2008
Hey of course the moment i saw the update i squealed. It was amazing. Good job.
rukiayuzu chapter 25 . 3/30/2008
OMG! Yay! I've been waiting for a cute kissing scene for a while! (One where Lee didn't get slapped in the face and one where Sakura didn't have to force herself on Lee...lol.) It was a great chapter and Lee actually appears to be getting better! I love this fic probably more than any other. I can't wait for the next update...as soon as I saw that this update had been made, I squealed in delight and read it as fast as I could...lol. Keep writing! _
GejimayuGirl chapter 25 . 3/30/2008
ZOMG! I have been waiting so long for this chapter! It's great.

I abso-frickin-lutely LOVE the Curry of Life reference... and the whole scene in the kitchen was hilarious. Lee asking Sakura's dad if he could date her was sweet, and I love how Sakura's mom just adores Lee... she is so cute with the squealing and everything... :-D

The reunion scene with Gai awesome. Enough said about that.
Sorrel-Piedra chapter 25 . 3/30/2008
Oi, nee-chan!

YOU UPDATED!

Everyone: YAY! (throw confetti)

THIS CHAPPIE TOTALLY ROX (electrical guitar music in background)

I was laughing at so many parts. Sakura's dad is so funny! . and i'm glad Gai and Lee have kinda worked things out. I love this chappie, I was waiting for the longest of times!

Update soon and I'll, I'll...

I'll give you a free Gaara plushie, and the chcracter of his forehead lights up when you press his belly! :P

Update!

Love,

Sorrel P. :D
Mrs. Rock Lee chapter 25 . 3/29/2008
LOVED IT!

Just, wow. The end was like omg and everything else, awesome. I wish i could write like you.. youre just an amazing writer!

Cant wait for the next chapter!
Silvel-chan chapter 25 . 3/29/2008
Cha! I've been awaiting the chapter patiently, and I can tell it was well worth it! To be honest, I love your long chapters. Most worth while stories I can find are too short (and mine to, I hate to admit).

The outcome of this chapter was spectacular. I was waiting for the confrontation between Gai and Lee, I almost didn't think it was coming! However, I am glad it did. It was acutally a kinda -on-the-edge-oh-my-seat- thing. I thought they were actually going to fight, but I'm glad about the outcome of it. I do hope Lee can get better...Sakure, better keep an eye on him!
Glimia chapter 25 . 3/29/2008
Omg. This chapter was astonishingly awe-inspiring. It was just so amazing! My fav parts were,

“My GOD look how you’ve grown! You’ve-!…you’ve gotten a bit fat.” The man stared blankly at me from in front of the door and scrutinized my figure. “What have you eaten while I was gone? Lard?”

Lee sighed and muttered a curse. “I already have an incessantly scolding mother named Neji who does that.”

I laughed so hard when I read those. Thanks so much for updating such a long chapter! Even if the wait is a little longer, I much prefer being able to read a long chapter after a long wait than reading a short chapter. Anyways, as I'm sure you could guess, I loved this chapter! Please update a.s.a.h.p!
Pename here chapter 25 . 3/29/2008
*glomps InvaderWeb* another update! I love it! the scenarios with her dad made me crack up! poor Lee...

with all this stuff going on, we gotta wonder if he's planning something else too.. now that he suddenly seems happy again... Sakura definitely has her hands full. and it was nice for them to start and end the chapter on good terms _- .

anyways, hoorah for long chapters! I was so excited to see an update alert in my inbox tonight!

can't wait for the next one

-PH