Reviews for Is It Really Better This Way?
KanamexYuuki fan chapter 19 . 6/30/2014
I feel like Sakura is a little too pathetic. No offense to you... but she's lacking in character depth as well as physical/intellectual prowess. Also, what happened to medical ninjutsu?
GejimayuGirl chapter 30 . 6/6/2014
Awww... yay! That's a really sweet little epilogue. The original ending was good, but I kind of felt like something was missing. This was it. Congratulations on your graduate degree and teaching job! :-D
delany22 chapter 30 . 6/4/2014
aww the ending is sweet
Murai-Sakura chapter 30 . 5/26/2014
HI again!

I was so happy to get your very nice email! Granted, I am a slowpoke in every way and terrible at keeping track of my email so I only saw it just now "woops!". But off course I had to go read this additonal chapter your promised me immediately, and I love ti so much! As always, it is very sweet, weel depicted and realistic enough to be swayed away into your reality. The ending nearly made me squeel in delight, but I'm at work so I better be quiet. (Yes, slow day again)

In a way, it is sad to see this story go. For me as well, this was a bit of a part of my high school life, and boy, does that seem like ages ago now. But to all good things comes and end, and you chose a very good spot to end things.

Off course, I need to congratulate you on becoming an English professor! Not only am I not really surprised iwth this accomplishment, but it also seems like the prefect thing for you! I off course don't know you all that much, but I can see your passion for the language seep through every sentence of your fanfics. I am sure you will be wonderful! If you can share the same passion and excitement with your students as you have with me, and no doubt, many others, you will be fabulous! I hope that your language skills will bring you to one day write a rzal book, with your own characters. I can see you become great, and would defenitely buy a copy (make it a fantasy novel please :) )

In my last review I promised to r&r your two other stories, but apparently I already read one and reviewed it, so I couldn't do it again, and the other is star ... trek, I think? No thanks, heheh. So, sorry

That leaves me with nothing left to say, so sadly, I will be telling you bye now.
Enjoy your awesome career to the fullest!

-MS
Green Sprout chapter 30 . 5/20/2014
I was surprised to see this in my inbox.

Glad to admit that I've read this story since high school/college and its still enjoyable. I like this a lot better than I will ever like the manga. Thank you for making this a really good memorable story.
lowgirl chapter 30 . 5/14/2014
Well damn. This story is written so beautifully well. It is my first time reading a Lee x Sakura story for I had never really liked the pairing and I have to say your story has converted me to liking it.

You have even gotten me hooked onto this story and I have read this in one shot, meaning that I wasted around 2 hours of my life reading this but I have to say those 2 hours were well-spent. Besides it probably took you MORE than 2 hours to write a chapter alone so I figured I might as well drop a review.

Also I'm glad that you are able to accomplish one of yours goals: becoming an English professor and I completely understand how you feel when you say that you have grown and natured while writing this. You realize that if you watch some of your childhood movies/ shows again, your perspective has changed and you understand things that you did not when you were younger.

Thank you for writing this beautiful piece of work and I wish you luck in your future :)

P.s. I'm so totally screwed for my history exam tomorrow since I used my revision time reading Is It Really Better This Way? But I don't regret it at all
Murai-Sakura chapter 29 . 4/29/2014
Oh goody, yay!

I am so happy that you updated. At some point I saw your story and your name were gone so I gave up all hope, but at the time, it's very slow at work and I was so extremely bored, browsing through the LeeSaku stories since what seems to be forever, and I saw your story! I immediately reread the whole thing, and imagine my surprise that you even managed to finish it. Good for you! Your fabulously written story kept me busy for the past week and a half, and for that I am grateful.

As many people have undoubtedly already told you, this is the best LeeSaku fic I am aware of that is out there. Your wording is well-chosen and not only describes your story to the smallest detail, but also helped me personally in achieving a better understanding of the language. (Natively Belgian). Your characters are realistic and evolve as normal human beings should. I loved those rare moments of true and ultimate angst, and I have trouble containing my excitement over the couple all the time, getting weird glances and such...

I also thoroughly enjoyed the way you portrayed Naruto in all of this. True, his part was a small one, but it was short and sweet. I loved how he turned out to be the Hogake, and was still his lovable goofy self, though I must admit the tinge of maturity he exuded every once in a while was quite sexy.

I don't know what else to tell you. I just want you to know how much I adore this story. I didn't even remember the password of my log-in anymore but I digged it out of the dirt to be able to give you a bit of a personal review. You at least deserve that much.

I noticed a couple of shorter stories on your page. i'll just go ahead and read those.
thanks again for updating! And happy writing!
Shera-girl chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I love writing for Gai because you just can't do it with a straight face.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/19/2013
WTC?!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
This is good! Why haven't you wrote on it for a while...?
jaelin910 chapter 9 . 11/24/2012
lee wearing something other than green? heresy!
risajoyce chapter 3 . 10/30/2012
maybe, sakura's behavior in here changed so suddenly..i was just hoping that she notice lee gradually..but well it is a well written chapter..:)
risajoyce chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
this new Lee was interesting..)) and i noticed that it took you years and years in writing this. well its fortunate for me since i do not need to wait for updates..:))
risajoyce chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
this pairing just popped into my mind this morning..and also i dream about Rock lee last night, and in that dream, lee was gorgeous,,it was a ridiculous dream, i know..by the way this story caught my attention maybe i just got tired of narusaku good to have change of direction once in a while,,for you,i think i will continue this..:))
Starforth chapter 29 . 10/19/2012
So glad you finished this - so glad :)
678 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »