Reviews for Is It Really Better This Way?
CandyBubble chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
This is gonna be great! 3 Hahahaha I LOVE your humor!1
cbarreto chapter 29 . 7/9/2012
Unf. This story. You have no idea how long i've been reading trying to finish all the chapters. I think pretty much the whole day. (my roommate was starting to think i was becoming a piss poor college student lol) But it feels great knowing i finished and now I can get back to my busy life. I seriously regret nothing I did in order to read this story! It was great with the added twists and turns, plus an amazing writing style that begged you to keep reading.

The only comment of critique would be in the few prosy word choices you decide to plant randomly in the story. Being a good writer doesn't mean you need to apply the most complicated words from the dictionary, only that you can use the words you know and tell an amazing story with them. Personally, I like the phrase "Keep it simple, stupid." In the sense where less is more, and less complicated diction can be replaced with more description.

Again, the story was fabulous! Very entertaining and in character (even with the added twists) and the style of writing completely took my interest. Good work, and hope to read more from you in the future. :)
Pename here chapter 29 . 6/28/2012
Congratulations on finishing! :D It's nice to see a happy ending for Lee and Sakura after all they've been through. Now that it's finished, I think I'll need to go reread it! That way I can fully appreciate the last few chapters since there was a bit of a gap between them. Heehee. Anyways, congrats again, and thank you for your time and dedication to this story. I've really enjoyed reading it and seeing how you've decided to develop the characters( and you developed them realistically, making the story even better).
Brava!
-PH
Guest chapter 29 . 6/26/2012
Okay. Stupid iPod is stupid. The comment about my eyes bugging out is mine. I haven't read this chapter yet, but let me just say... woah. Takes me back to when I was a lowly lurker on the naruto pages, before I had an account here that I'm too lazy to log into at the moment.

Nostalgia overload...

...and the fact that only a couple years makes something nostalgic is a little saddening on my part...

I look forward to reading this and giving you my comments!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/26/2012
My eyes practically bugged out of their sockets when I noticed this had updated. I l
Green Sprout chapter 29 . 6/24/2012
Hey it's me otaku no baka.

I remember reading this story AGES ago; high school or college. Man it's good to read this again, even though it took a good part of the whole day to re read the whole thing all over again.

I loved the triangles, the drama, the fact that you, of all people, gave Rock Lee a back story, the changes and how ic everyone was.

Man is it possible to save this story? In some way or fashion just in case decides to be stupid again?

I just loved, and still love, this. It has to be my favorite LeeSak story ever. I was so happy when I got an alert after a long long time and re read the whole thing, including the new parts.

I almost got a nosebleed at the sexy part. Seriously I was like "holy sh-"

Oh yeah; Sai/TenTen made me laugh so hard. I almost wish there was a one shot with them in it from this story, with LeeSak among other things.

Or just that weird love triangle in general.

Still thank you for finishing this and oh man thank you again for finishing this.
GejimayuGirl chapter 29 . 6/23/2012
Oh, bravo! This final chapter was a long time coming, but very satisfying. I loved every letter of it. I laughed a lot, especially at "Lee…I'm a doctor…I should know these things." That was so brilliantly timed.

I'm a little sad now. Getting to the end of this story is like saying "goodbye" to an old friend... Guess I'll just have to read it all again!

Excellent work. So glad you came back for this. I'm working on tying up loose ends myself.
LeexSaku Rocks chapter 29 . 6/23/2012
wow i cant believe the stories story is one of my all time favorites and i hope you start making more.
1kewlgirl chapter 29 . 6/23/2012
I just about died when I saw this update in my email. I have been with this story since the beginning and since then I have lost all interest in Naruto and even fanfictions, yet when I saw this update I was still really excited.

You are an amazing and creative writer and I stuck with this story not because I loved Naruto but because your story was absolutely captivating and held my interest for what- nearly five or six years? haha

Thank you for such an amazing story, I truly enjoyed it and I hope you stick with writing because your quite talented. Thank you for this story and every chapter was absolutely worth the wait. Okay, I'll shut up now, this review was a bit sappy haha.

-Marisa
LeexSaku Rocks chapter 28 . 4/3/2012
this story is really great i hope its updated soon :D
Drogyn chapter 28 . 1/18/2012
What? T-There's not a next chapter...NOOO! *starts sobbing uncontrollably*
Young Goodman Brown chapter 28 . 12/16/2011
this story is...wow. very interesting plotline from a deceptively simple concept (OMG TEAMS BE TRAINING TOGETHER WILL LUV EMERGE? D:)-i like how you've used/inserted all of the characters here, especially in recent chapters. lee is ooc by necessity, but i think everyone else is...intriguing, to say the least :)

hope you someday feel inspired to continue this! great story nonetheless :D
alphaladywolf chapter 13 . 6/21/2011
Great chapter. I could feel the emotion from Sakura and Lee. Well-witten.
Galactic Foxes chapter 15 . 5/31/2011
What a bastard of a father! Gosh I can't stop reading this!

The emotions are so raw and real it's making me tear up!
Galactic Foxes chapter 13 . 5/31/2011
OMG! he has so much hatred! Freaking people crushing his sould like that!

But this is just so exciting!
678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »