Reviews for Is It Really Better This Way?
Galactic Foxes chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
Poor Lee! And pills? i mean really Gai and Neji decided to give him pills? Couldn't the have just helped him out in another way?

I I want to know what exactly happened to his father!

Sakura and her hormones lol

This is very nicely written!
Galactic Foxes chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
Thank goodness Lee arrived just in time! Sakura should take cooking slowly. baking a cake is like wanting to run when you haven't even learned how to crawl.

Neglecting and hating Lee has given her bad karma
Galactic Foxes chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
Yes! A man who can cook pasta! lol

Lee is so mature now! I like the fact that he doesn't act all lovey dovey anymore. Now Sakura will have to fight for his affection!
Galactic Foxes chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Freaking Sakura that was so mean of her!

This story looks like its going to be pretty fun :)
Guest chapter 28 . 5/3/2011
This story is in the top #3 of the best I have EVER read...PLEASE update! It's been two years...

I can't wait to read the rest!
Alusy chapter 28 . 3/5/2011
I know it's been years since you last updated, but I read through your entire story today and I just wanted to say thanks again for writing it. I'm not sure if you remember me, but you inspired me to write my own stories and taught me so much.

I really love the story, despite some minor differences in preference. Thanks again.
BlueCrystalmoonlight chapter 28 . 11/27/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE hurry with the next one it was AMAZING! i just recently started reading sakura lee stories and i must say that your story kept me reading late late reading and then i couldn't sleep.
gaaralover1989 chapter 28 . 11/3/2010
OMG this story is AMAZING! Im not rreally a sakura fan and I love Lee this story is positively fantastic! Sai and Tenten AWESOME! I cant wait for the next chapter!
neoshadou chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
o my god...no...NOOO LEE CANNOT USE CHAKRA IN ANY WAY EXEPT FOR THE GATES! that ruined everything and now im gonna quit readin after the 3rd chapter. srr i usually dont flame but that was too extreme...and i thought this story had so much potential...
Secret337Fangirl chapter 14 . 7/19/2010
GejimayuGirl sent me :)

I'm still in the process of reading the existing chapters, but you're a great writer; I really hope you finish this!
GejimayuGirl chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I miss this story... please update soon. I'm gathering minions to spam you with reviews. Muahaha.
Starforth chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Still in love with this story - been reading it since you started!

Please upload the next chapter!
kaerfemina chapter 28 . 6/28/2010
What a wonderfully amazing story! I love all the thought and depth you put into Lee's character! He has so much dimension to his emotions. This is definitely one of my very favorite stories by far. I really like how you've written it. it is totally believable, like it could really happen. This chapter was riveting and had me on the edge of my seat through most of it. And the sweet ending was absolutely perfect! I thoroughly enjoyed it and hope you update soon!

~Kae-chan
superkittie95 chapter 28 . 6/24/2010
wow...just wow. that was so amazing! please continue it SOON or i might not survive!
GejimayuGirl chapter 28 . 6/1/2010
I just reread this whole story... I am really hoping you come back to it. It really is wonderful. I've continued mine if that's any incentive. ;)
678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »