Reviews for Is It Really Better This Way?
AmethystStarr chapter 27 . 6/12/2009
Oh my god! You rock! This fic is one of the best I have ever read! It's so realistic and kudos to your writing. But...what happens next! T.T I wanna know...It's been so long since you updated...why? T.T Please do update. Don't abandon this awsome story. If not, the evil white-tailed bunnies will persecute you! I already used the horde of bunnies (evil white-tailed ones) to go after someone if that person did not update the fic that had been left unupdated for a while. Please update. The rabid bunnies are hungry!

- Ami
nisdas32 chapter 26 . 6/7/2009
update soon!
nisdas32 chapter 27 . 6/4/2009
i love this story!one of the best stories i have ever read!hope you write more stories about lee and sakura!
CookieCrumbleMilkSplash0331 chapter 27 . 5/22/2009
i really love this story! 3
RickseriaStar chapter 25 . 4/25/2009
OMG This is getting good. I loved it from the beginning. Your ideas are amazing and original. I can see this kind of thing happening in the story.
Delicate Desires chapter 27 . 3/4/2009
Whoa, this is such an amazing story. It took me over a week to read, considering I had to leave for a band trip a couple chapters in, but the time it took for me to read up until this point was totally worth it. I honestly do hope you update soon, this story is way too good to just stop, and you've gotten so far, why would you end it now? It has to be one of the best LeeSaku fics ever written. Ever.
laughannie711 chapter 27 . 2/25/2009
I just found this story and spent, like, my ENTIRE day reading it! (Not allowed to do anything else cuz I have the flu) And I LOVE it D Please, please, please update with a new chapter soon lest I suffer sleepless nights wondering what will happen next! Well, actually, you know what? Take your time What right do I have to rush genius?
Certified-Ebo chapter 27 . 1/18/2009
One thing I must ask, please update quickly. I've waited long enough, but this story is really difficult to push to the back of my mind. Hurry along please.

~Ebo
Jessettebayo chapter 7 . 1/13/2009
(Lee held his dripping arms out by his sides to further emphasize what I had done.

“Sakura…what…did you…do.” It wasn’t even a question.)

That was possibly the best line I have ever read in fanfiction. xD

I can just see Lee doing that.

"It wasn't even a question" just... sounds so halarious! xDD

So great! I'm loving the story. It'll be sad when I get to the last chapter.
seguha chapter 27 . 1/4/2009
MAJOR FAN chapter 27 . 12/31/2008
WOW, honestly im speechless. i haven't read a good fic in a while and now i read this.

It's AMAZING!

really, they should make this into a filler episode after the show is done cause i can't get enough of it.

I hope you continue to write cause you certainly are very good at it.

looking forward to see the next chapter :)
GejimayuGirl chapter 27 . 12/7/2008
Yay! They're finally "officially" a couple! The development with Lee is this chapter was awesome.

I can't wait until the next chapter!

A divine read as always, dear.
Murai-Sakura chapter 27 . 11/27/2008
Kya! So cute! I'm so sorry I didn't review the last (2?) chapters. I read them but... I don't know what got into me, forgive me. But I suddenly got the urge to notify you of my thoughts on this chapter, and so here we are. I love how Lee finally got a bit better! Or a lot better so to say. He's back to being sweet and nice and I love how he decided to wait, while boys really aren't like that. Lol. But Lee of course would be. And Naruto, future hogake eh? He must be getting very strong then. But he asked Sakura to marry him. Poor guy! I loved that little twist though! I couldn't help but wonder troughout the chapter "What is it, what does he wish to say? Why did Sakura brush him off?" I'm such a curious person. The vocabulary you use is still wonderful. I like learning more english, and you're helping me with that (though right now, I'm learning Japanese) but that aside, I think this chapter was one of the better ones. Not that you ever write anything bad, this is just better. Mwuha. And what in the world is up with Tenten, stupid girl. Gah! And with older men? I hope it wasn't how it seemed and that it'll get resolved very soon. I don't like to think about a girl that way. peeping Tom-work is for boys! That's why it's peeping-Tom and not peeping-Sarah!

And I just kepe rambling on. Sorry for all the randomness! I'm glad we got to see more Lee/Sakura-action. I know, there wasn't any real action, but you know what I mean. But geez, girl, you had me worried there for a few paragraphs. I mean, Lee finally decided that he loved Sakura, and that he wanted to be with her, be there for her, and dang, she decides to ruin everything and says she doesn't want it anymore! Luckily, Lee managed to stop her from leaving. Man, I was ready to punch that girl in the face. The stupidity!

As you probably noticed, you manage to put a lot of emotion in this fanfic of yours. I feel like I'm there every step of the way, wishing only the best for our lovely protagonists. And yes, I know, I already liked those two lovebirds, but you only make the pairing better and better. And wow, the length of your chapters! I'm always happy that I can start reading so much again. Even when I already read a lot, and I check where I am, I always have so much more to read! But eventually, I reach the end of the (marvellous) chapter, and start wishing for more.

I hope Lee doesn' get hurt (too bad) in the process. And if he does, I REALLY hope that he doesn't go back to being all depressedy-wessedy, because if he does, I think - even though I love the Lee/Sakura pairing - that Sakura should just choose for that sweet Naruto. The boy tries so hard for her, and has loved her for so long. And normally I actually hate the Naruto/Sakura pairing, but I really felt sorry for him when Sakura said no. Good thing she did though, I mean, no betraying Lee!

Still rambling... I love the detail you keep putting in your wrk. You never seem to give up on your story, and I like being able to look forward to your next piece of art. Keep the drama coming, and of course the romance. Ooh, reminds me, Sakura finally got to move in with Lee. I really hope nothing happens to the poor boy, so they can go on living together, with their occasional fights and arguments, and the long-awaited part where they decide to finally really be together, together, you know? Since you've always written your stories so very detailed, I wonder how that particular scene is going to turn out.

And so I end this review, saying, please update soon (I knwo it's getting mighty clichéd), I hope this review made up for my lack of reviewing in the past, and I hope this review gets where it's supposed to be without fault instead of disspearing of to nowhere as it usually dares do! T_T

10 thumbs up for you!

Keep it up!

MS
rukiayuzu chapter 27 . 11/20/2008
OMG! This was the best chapter yet! It was so cute and fulflling and happy and wonderful. I was shocked when Naruto proposed, it was also kind of sad knowing she was going to say no. But wow! This chapter was so great. I completley loved it!
TrueLove'sMiss chapter 27 . 11/3/2008
Hey once again i applaud you on another amazing chapter! Everytime i get on my email account i search for an update from you and when i see one i scream and rush to fanfiction as fast as my dial up connection will take me! Lol. I love how this relationship is turning out. Theres nothing like a fresh look at romance to intrigue a girls mind. I love the depth that you put into your writing. Looking forward to your next chapter!

P.S. Could you message me if you plan on LeeSaku getting hot and heavy because i would kinda want to skip that part. This chapter wasnt bad at all as far as that was concerned. I would just like a warning or something so it doesnt take me by suprise. Thanks.
678 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »