Reviews for What Would You Do?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Ahhh so good! You know that overwhelming excitement you get when you read an insanely good story? Yup. D
Someone chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Not your best work. That is all
Saramagician chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Oh! It was interesting! and new!
duj chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
If Dumbledore's dead, how does he leave Snape a note? Or has McGonagall changed her name as well as her gender .
foreverpheely chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
I liked this, but since you were talking about mcgonagall, she would be headmistress mcgonagall.
aS.iNNocenT.aS.a.DeaTH.EaTeR chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
aww, im glad he helped her in the end. wonderful!
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Good job. I like it. Who knew Snape had it in him to be so caring about business that's not even his? And who IS the father of the baby?
Art3misX chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
woah! snap...that was a surprise! i loved it none-the-less. really if only u could fill in details and drag it out a bit...that'd make a real good 3 maybe 4 chap story
Harry Hippie chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Well, Snape was very OOC. He's supposed to be a snarky biotch, isn't he? Oh, well, I know how hard it is to keep Snape in character when you're trying to get him to do something moral. I enjoyed that, even if it was a little strange. Kudos.
DreamEscape7 chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
Aw, cute story.
Kathleen Yuki chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
This was actually pretty good-i liked it. good job
Mel J1701 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Short but sweet story. I loved that it was Ginny who Snape helped as I was expecting it to be Hermione. It was also a nice touch that Snape is the one looking out for even the Gryffindor kids as usual since Dumbledore never really seemed up to the job.
Lilithakaducky chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
That was very swwet. Showed another side of Snape and the Dumbleore's note. Just great. Will this stay a one shot or will you write more?

*Cheers*

Lilith
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Well, for all of Dumbledore's stated concerns about Harry, he didn't take care of the Boy Who Lived that well either. Snape is probably used to bailing his Slytherins out of even worse messes-and I really hope this isn't a one-shot even though you said it was, i think.
CoyoteWolf chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Aw...Severus helps her! How nice.

Love the assumptions, btw.