Reviews for The Little Child to Lead Him
Phillies2 chapter 5 . 5/17
Maybe not the whole he realized he loved her before the first date even happened, it would have worked better if he wanted to ask her to marry him and he almost chickened out
Phillies2 chapter 4 . 5/17
Why would they still be at Grimmauld place I wonder though, was the burrow still destroyed or something?
TweakyGhostLover chapter 16 . 4/15
AWWWWWWW I LOVE IT
TweakyGhostLover chapter 15 . 4/15
Awwwwwwwww
TweakyGhostLover chapter 14 . 4/15
XD XD XD GO NATALIE
TweakyGhostLover chapter 7 . 4/15
YASSSSSSSSS HARRY awwww YAY XDXD so much for no more strays XD XD XD XD I LOVE IT YASS GO HARRY YAY allyn
Awww go Harry YAY allyn hehe GO harry
stevefocus chapter 5 . 4/14
Okay so I read a couple more chapters and I enjoyed the parts with Rose and Harry, but then you spoil it with the talk about Bill not speaking to Fleur until forced by Tonks yet as soon as he talked to Fleur he knew he was in love with her and then told her on the first date, yes because you can tell you love someone without knowing fa about them. I'm out.
stevefocus chapter 2 . 4/14
I'm not too sure what I think of this story at the moment. If Harry has defeated Voldemort then why is he still letting Bumbledore run his life, also I cant believe any kid who gets abused daily for 15 years going to his Aunt "Don't wory about it sleeping under the stairs, not being clothed or fed properly was cool. All is forgiven". Will read for a couple more chapters see if it becomes more believable.
Runecutter chapter 16 . 4/11
Sorry, but if you're writing about the Cannons, please spell it right. Canon is the religious term that also is used for "official set of background info for a novel or movie universe" (or the asian camera manufacturer or a type of religious official slightly below priest IIRC) while the cannon is the weapon. As the logo for Chudley's quidditch team includes a burning cannonball instead of a proselytizing preacherman, it's pretty clear which version they allude to. And the Potter Wiki agrees with me.

I liked the story, Harry taking care of his cousin was heartwarming and gave the story a nice base-dynamic. ANYTHING for his little girl. I can dig that. And the adopted Firstie... a bit unusual, but you handled it pretty well and convincingly.

On the other hand, your portrayal of Hogwarts resembled nothing more than a Television series high school setting. Little magic, much BH90210. Or maybe even "Glee" ... choir class? Seriously? What color does the toad have, Harry will have to carry around for their performance (if you've seen the movies you'll understand)
And I'll never grow too fond of total Draco makeovers without giving him a motivation for turning his life around, just by assuming or asserting Drakypoo is a nice guy if only you give him a chance to get to know him better...

Still, there was a lot to like in this fic and you found a unique prompt to get it going. That's something not many stories or authors on FFN manage to do. Kudos for that.
Blazeb79 chapter 16 . 4/4
Well story was great, really liked it. And yes that was an abrupt ending . I was expecting to see harry buy a house and xmas and stuff, maybe a future scene where daph and him are married with more kids or something. But still good story.
Blazeb79 chapter 7 . 4/3
Man harry has 2 kids and hes still a virgin! At least let him have sex! The poor bastard.
Blazeb79 chapter 4 . 4/3
Yuck! This story is making me feel things in my heart , it hurts! Lol great story so far i love it! Rare find for me and as i also have 2 youngings whom i love this story certanly appeals to me.
Lamorak Korving chapter 1 . 2/23
Out of all the Dursleys, the one I feel most sympathetic to is Petunia,
Harry's aunt. And I like Vernon and Dudley the least, as they have no
redeeming characteristics.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 16 . 2/8
Ehhhh q mala T-T por cierto q paso con la vieja cabra?
UsernmeInvalidGoAway chapter 12 . 12/8/2016
I seriously love Harry and Lyn's papa/daughter relationship. I only hoped we could see more of it and maybe includ her a bit with Draco and Daphne. I hope when I reach the end of this story I'll find an AN saying you're writing a sequel