Reviews for The Little Child to Lead Him
Did you know you have harry saying he's going to the haloween ball with susan and a paragraph later saying he dosent know if he'll ask her at the end of this chapter?
GodOfDonuts chapter 16 . 9/9
Really nice story, well written. I enjoyed it thoroughly as a nice change of pace from so many stories that follow similar plots. i would have loved it if it had continued but no matter when you ended it it would have been abrupt and this was as good a point as any.
Trace Reading chapter 5 . 8/17

Please refrain from it in the future.
Bjalf chapter 7 . 7/30
Well, that was fluffy.

No, not the dog.
DaveC chapter 7 . 7/7
What happened to Harry's Manor and the other houses he is supposed to own, he could have lived there instead of the Hotel, im guessing he has these as he has already stated he's loaded.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 8 . 7/2
It's quite an interesting and well written story. The only thing that a future reader should be forewarned about — although in hindsight, it was all too obvious almost from the start — is that this one is a hundred percent slice-of-life story. That said, within its genre, it is good.
Nellie Rice chapter 16 . 6/16
I really loved thus story it is in my top five. You are an amazing author and i will hope to see some more works from you. Thanks again.
AMAZING! Love it!
Mysts of Time chapter 16 . 5/19
This story is beautiful. End of story. Nothing more needs to be said.
AudrawhiteSarahESavage usagi chapter 16 . 3/27
It's cute so far
W01fs bane chapter 16 . 3/26
Good but there was no conflict so no real plot the entire thing was Harry telling people things that shocked them but I did like it.
okay this IS good and all... But Ginny would be jealous... AND Hermione can ALWAYS tell when Harry is lieing..
Shalk Zailackar chapter 16 . 2/12
Very nice story!
Lauren Saint chapter 16 . 2/7
I really enjoyed this story! It was a great plot idea and a lot of fun to read, very well written. Sucks that is ended but I think it ended fine, not abrupt in my opinion last few chapters felt like it was starting to wind down. :D Thanks for a great read!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 12 . 1/8
very good! btw are you from the Midwest? I'm from northern Ohio and we always called everyone "you guys" when I noticed you using those words it made me wonder. thank you for writing such an awesome story! I like the fact that Daphne is a year younger than Harry, even though in canon her age is above his.