Reviews for The Little Child to Lead Him
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 4/2
You know, I've often wondered if the so-called blood protection really existed after Voldemort used Harry's blood in the rebirthing ritual. After all, he was able to touch Harry afterwards, as he demonstrated there in the graveyard. Isn't it possible that he could have strolled right into Privet Drive and killed Harry, if he'd wanted to do so? I think it's likely that the real deterrents were the watchers from the Order and the fact that he wasn't yet at "full strength." After all, the wards still kept out the other creeps, and Voldy required an audience when dealing with Harry, didn't he? JM2K ...
jon08 chapter 6 . 2/22
Going great so far, but Daphne was in same year as Harry!
My Daddy is Snape chapter 16 . 12/29/2014
well, the ending *was* really abrupt, but I loved the story none-the-less. Absolutely brilliant! In the future, do you think you will write a sequel. I haven't been able to find any good fanfics lately, and I'm not quite ready t give this up. Great job!
ptl4ever419 chapter 16 . 12/4/2014
Loved it so much had to read it again :)
Yami-Guy chapter 6 . 10/28/2014
Greengrass is in harry's year...your fanfic though so maybe it was on purpose.
Yami-Guy chapter 4 . 10/28/2014
I am a single father and my situation was similar to this one that the mother died in childbirth. I was a senior in college and had to look after my own. This story is great cause it is true in a lot of ways. Great story.
max11925 chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
I started this story a long time ago and ignored it and then started it yesterday again as I needed something to do and by the end I love it. I thought it was really touching to include natilie poor kid :(
X chapter 16 . 9/7/2014
Good story, but there were points that really annoyed me - those points being whenever you used 'anyways'. It's an improper Americanism that is even only used in a couple of PARTS of the USA. Please, if you continue writing, drop the 's'.
RogueMudblood chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
I apologize for having to notify you in this manner, but you have disabled PMs, and I wanted to make you aware that someone has taken your story and posted it as their own content.

The user does not credit you as the author of the piece, merely copies your work. (They have over 200 postings on their account, as best I can find all stolen from FFN authors.)

The posting can be found here: (wattpad URL) /26296887-the-little-child-to-lead-him (If for some reason that modified URL doesn't show, the story is under the same title on Wattpad, posted by shem2x)

You can report the theft to Wattpad using the form here: (wattpad URL) /help/content
Select "Copyright Infringement" then "story" then "yes". Then choose the best option that applies, and provide all the information in the blanks.

They're generally good about processing reports within a week.

I am sorry that this happened, and do hope that it can be resolved quickly for you.
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
Agh I hate bill. Fleurs too good for him.
missgsmith51 chapter 16 . 5/27/2014
Very sweet story. I think you kept Harry quite in character. Harry has suffered too much abuse at the hands of others to pull a Dumbledore and simply look the other way when he sees it and has has the means to stop it.

I will agree that it would be nice to have a follow up. You could do it easily in a series of one-shots that are tied to this story. Actually, for all I know, you have done this. I haven't checked your other stories yet. This one came up in a Google search, and I clicked on it, because it sounded unusual.

Anyway, thanks for a nice read.
missgsmith51 chapter 15 . 5/27/2014
Ron will be so jealous ... about the Cannons, not about Daphne. Well, he might be jealous about Daphne. She is an heiress, after all, and you know how Ron can be.

So ... Can Harry develop a relationship with Daphne, be a hands-on father to an infant and a preteen, and play professional Quidditch, too? It sounds like rather a lot for a 17-year-old to coordinate. I'd say professional Quidditch with a wife and NO kids would be difficult enough, with all of the travel. It will be interesting to see how this shakes out.
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 5/27/2014
Draco marries Astoria in the book, but if he has Veela blood, why not Gabrielle DeLaCour as a possibility?

Well, Natalie settled their relationship possibility question in a hurry. She gets right to the point. For a childless, responsibility-free Harry, she would be on okay age. Fifteen however, is far too young to take on a parental role. So is seventeen, but ... it's a fait accompli for Harry at this point.
missgsmith51 chapter 13 . 5/27/2014
Harry, Harry, can you be any more clueless? Daphne gave you the perfect opening, you dope! Then you mention Natalie!

Really, I think Harry needs to stick with older, more mature young women. Daphne seems older than Parvati or Lavender, even though they are Harry's age. She is more directed and serious, although not as intense as Hermione. I wonder how long it will take him to get a clue. Draco has even given him some hints. **shaking head hopelessly**
missgsmith51 chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
Sirius never told Harry he loved him? Poor Harry has waited far too long to hear those words. Well, Harry now knows how to handle "the little visitor" (LOL) when Rose is Allyn's age.

Harry better thank Duchess, too. She was probably all curled up and warm, snoozing away. If he ignores her, she'll get all miffed. It's funny, when you think about it ... Hedwig, Duchess, Rose, Allyn ... all girls! Harry really should be getting a pretty good insight into the female mind and temperament!