Reviews for Jonquil
DAngel7 chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Aww.. that was so sweet.
I really like ""…I-I…I deserve her. Unlike that baka…" Sasuke trailed off sullenly." - that was just AWW!
tr chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
no worries! i loved itttt 3
math music reading chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
I don't think it was too cheesy at all, it was very sweet. I think Sasuke and Ino were both very in character. I really like what welaeraned about Sasuke by what he said. On a side note, the Uchiha crest is red and white. I sense extra symbolism! I really did like the meaning behind the flowers, this fic has romance and depth.
hakumi6 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Your flower-tied fics are absolute jewels. Zinnia was fantastic and Jonquil seems closely catching up. Awesome work.
DELETE.THIS.ACOUNT.PLEASE chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
kawaii! so cute i luv hinata pairings... i liked nejihina... its cute... kawaii! ... (again) -_-u jaja but the one that i liked most was sasuhina... im a great fan of sasuhina... there so cute together... well sayonara... n_n
kidscanfly chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
I like this one too~! Dear goodness, there's just so many people to hook Hinata with (though my personal favorite is SasuHina, and you wrote that one well too ).

That sharky kid that hangs out with Sasuke later when he's all evil!

Excellent job, and update soon!
lunachiarolover chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
thiss is really good. my fav was the sasuhina one especially with how you described it and sakuras and nejis reaction!
blackraven615 chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
The same exact thing I said in its compainion fic goes with this one. *smiles*
Acumichi chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
that was so cute can you make a shikahina with, do trees count? cause if they do you should use a weeping willow tree my favorite tree
TheBrokenQuill chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
Ooh, so far, this is a better read than Zinnia. I don't know why; maybe cos' these are more light-hearted? Or maybe because I'm reading these after I've had a bath, which makes me happier.

Looking forward to the next delightfully flowery instalment of this journal of flowers thing. :D
Tw33ty JR chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
i like this story too

cant wait to see who the next pairing is
Moffs chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
I don''t know if anyone has pointed this out to you yet... but is Hinata being some kind of player?

Renea chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
These are all really lovely. n.n Zinia as well. The concept is really interesting, and unique, and your examples are always brilliantly thought out. n.n What
sshhhhhhhhh chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
I'm happy your carrying it on :)
Thien Minh chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
The drabbles were all enjoyable to read. And though I'm a fan of NejiHina and GaaHina, I have to say that the SasuHina drabble entitled Roses was my favorite.

Anyway, I hope you will write more.

48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »