Reviews for Jonquil
ImCutePoison chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Aww.. that was so sweet.
I really like ""…I-I…I deserve her. Unlike that baka…" Sasuke trailed off sullenly." - that was just AWW!
tr chapter 3 . 8/2/2012
no worries! i loved itttt 3
math music reading chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
I don't think it was too cheesy at all, it was very sweet. I think Sasuke and Ino were both very in character. I really like what welaeraned about Sasuke by what he said. On a side note, the Uchiha crest is red and white. I sense extra symbolism! I really did like the meaning behind the flowers, this fic has romance and depth.
hakumi6 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Your flower-tied fics are absolute jewels. Zinnia was fantastic and Jonquil seems closely catching up. Awesome work.
DELETE.THIS.ACOUNT.PLEASE chapter 3 . 3/1/2009
kawaii! so cute i luv hinata pairings... i liked nejihina... its cute... kawaii! ... (again) -_-u jaja but the one that i liked most was sasuhina... im a great fan of sasuhina... there so cute together... well sayonara... n_n
kidscanfly chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
I like this one too! Dear goodness, there's just so many people to hook Hinata with (though my personal favorite is SasuHina, and you wrote that one well too ).

Pairings:

Shikamaru!

Chouji!

Deidara!

Sai!

That sharky kid that hangs out with Sasuke later when he's all evil!

Excellent job, and update soon!
lunachiarolover chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
thiss is really good. my fav was the sasuhina one especially with how you described it and sakuras and nejis reaction!
blackraven615 chapter 3 . 1/3/2009
The same exact thing I said in its compainion fic goes with this one. *smiles*
Acumichi chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
that was so cute can you make a shikahina with, do trees count? cause if they do you should use a weeping willow tree my favorite tree
TheBrokenQuill chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
Ooh, so far, this is a better read than Zinnia. I don't know why; maybe cos' these are more light-hearted? Or maybe because I'm reading these after I've had a bath, which makes me happier.

Looking forward to the next delightfully flowery instalment of this journal of flowers thing. :D
Tw33ty JR chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
i like this story too

cant wait to see who the next pairing is
Moffs chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
I don''t know if anyone has pointed this out to you yet... but is Hinata being some kind of player?

-M
Renea chapter 3 . 3/5/2008
These are all really lovely. n.n Zinia as well. The concept is really interesting, and unique, and your examples are always brilliantly thought out. n.n What about...hm..Chouji?
sshhhhhhhhh chapter 2 . 12/10/2007
I'm happy your carrying it on :)
Thien Minh chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
The drabbles were all enjoyable to read. And though I'm a fan of NejiHina and GaaHina, I have to say that the SasuHina drabble entitled Roses was my favorite.

Anyway, I hope you will write more.

Ja