Reviews for Second chances and lessons learned
Moka-girl chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Aries? Don't you mean Aerith?
XxMillionMidnightsxX chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
o.o well this was good :o
Paranoid Zephyr chapter 6 . 1/31/2011
Yaoi, yaoi would be nice...

probably either Malik and Ryou or Yuugi and Yami

Also, I like your story even though I'm only on chapter 6. You're AWESOME!

-Chimera
Koganeiro chapter 11 . 8/16/2009
I can remember reading this for the first time probably between two and four years ago, actually, when I was first into FFVII:AC, and I read this. You hadn't updated for a while, so I sort of gave up on it.

I got back into it again recently, and looking at some Cloud x Kadaj fics, I found it again. You really have improved from when you first started! I'm very impressed. And this story is great- If you're going to take such a long break again, It'll break my that you have at least one loyal reader unless I die.

Please continue writing this!
YazooFan23 chapter 10 . 4/26/2009
Yay! I'm so glad you're back! I love your writing style and I CAN NOT wait to see what happens in this story!

So happy you're back!
darkbloodymoon chapter 11 . 4/18/2009
o me wana see wat next it goodzes!
nekoninja123 chapter 11 . 4/8/2009
You know it's pretty hard to choose a secondary couple when KadajYuffie and CloudTifa are your favorite FF7 couples...

And really the only other couple I would want would be TsengAeris or SephirothAeris, but Aeris is dead.

RenoElena.
spiralgal chapter 11 . 4/7/2009
Yay! I'm so happy that you came back and finally updated! And I think that it's a great update, carrying on exactly how it had been left. When someone comes across this fic sometime in the future, I doubt they'll be able to tell that there was a break. Well, except that chapter 10 is a note... But whatevs.

Hope to see more again soon. Ja.
mary chapter 10 . 4/6/2009
Yay! You're alive! I'm so glad. No requests- I'm sure you'll do fine with whatever you think of, and I'm eagerly awaiting the tenth chapter! :)
spiralgal chapter 9 . 1/14/2009
Hmm... this is really interesting, and I like the whole idea of the story. My only problem with it?... the length between updates. Not updating something for a year is bad! And you didn't even put a note or something on it to say you gave up. Bad, bad, bad.
Puisin Topaz chapter 9 . 7/30/2008
I really enjoyed this story so far and hope you continue. It's fast paced the plot is interesting and you stayed in character. There were a few grammar and spelling errors but I have no room to talk 3: anyway I hope you finish I really enjoyed it.

Oh and a very late thank you for the review on "The Oreo Story: CloudxKadaj" I'm bad about answering reviews but I appreciate it. Fae
Ker chapter 9 . 6/11/2008
great story, hope you update soon.
nekoninja123 chapter 9 . 4/4/2008
OMG!

I hate that cliffhanger!

_ I want the next chapter to be up..

You're such a good writer. I hope you do write more often, 'cuz reading a story as good as this one, make my day.

That reminds me... I have to update my stories

-hasn't written anything new in a while-
Female Killer chapter 9 . 4/1/2008
WOW I love CloudxKadaj and your profile userpic rox my sox! I've seen it on Deviantart, it's well done, right? And your story is simply great, it's exciting and well written and Cloud and Kadaj's interactions make me squee! Kadaj's such a little cutie and Cloud's acting is protecting and caring towards kitty(I sometimes refer to Kadaj as kitty - for obvious reasons -he looks like a kitty and in the movie he always landed on his feet so I think the director agrees with me XD) Oh I have to say that I like your original characters too. You created very interesting personalities to them! Please update soon!(CloudxKadaj rox ;D)
Lil' Miss Spookiness chapter 9 . 3/29/2008
wow u updated

thankies

twas fun

dnt leave it fer another year again pweez!