Reviews for Suspicious CSIs
JennCorinthos chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
LOL... Everyone wants to changed there date... I loved reading what everyone is noticing...

Biblioboon chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
-giggles- Aw yay everyone can see the love.
Eliche chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
another great chap. thx for writing so many.
ReJo chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
I love it!
roswellwbfan chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I love how everyone's POV starts with the same sentence except for Sid's. And the whole office pool concept always makes me chuckle. Nice little snippets that manage to capture each POV well.
sparkyCSI chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Wouldn't they realize that they all had figured it out when everyone changed their day in the office pool! BTW, love how Mac and Stella think alike and LOVED the different points of view!
Moriel21 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Nice! I love it! You totally know this is how it is, everyone...EVERYONE knows that there is something there between them! I think you had Flack say it...that everyone but them totally knew they had a thing for eachother! Lol...great chapter! Loved it! These are so fun to read, I really enjoy them all!
chili-peppers chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Haha! that was great! well done !
artigiano chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
:) i loved it! it was SO cute!
christina jean chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I thought it was a smashing chapter. It neatly sidesteps the problem of what they would do when they got back from Vegas while still dealing with it. And I am a total sucker for companion peices that deal with what the lab thinks of Danny and Lindsay, so I loved it right away. The tagline about changing the day in the office pool was lovely humor. Great chapter.
meadow567 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I wonder if the office pool has the same day? Would they all win the money?
dddynamite chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Hehehe I love it my stomach hurts fom laughing!
Princess of Peas chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
very cute! all your missing is a baby! keep up the good work!
Trixie7 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Super of course they are all too late to change their days in the office pool although only you know the possible variables on this.

Eagerly awaiting the next installment

Thanks for writing

marialisa chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Nice link back to New York! Looking forward to the next one (no pressure of course...!)