Reviews for Inappropriate Attire
Debbie Hicks chapter 1 . 12/7/2020
2. Chapter 2. then suddenly Bella slipped but finally slew aliens/Vulcan by ritualizing blood bonded then best friends the Guard came after her gotcha not yours broke rules with you them they Nothingness then two good brought the new addictions to their coven granted them death hey broken it good Ashes the Too late With three mated women with freaks with they both venom in both forms rest found her/him/they hunting they are Executed good they are taken care of it good they are lost then more ashes then too late They ae dust asked for death then lost from here good More Volturi gusads drained we forbidden them to live the doctor found the cause both bites gasp they did to us/they then in time Blacking outside both permament ripped brought there good we declare them outlaws they were bitten by herself what used both venom the sentence is death good end them there they are Punished then Killed by Aro good they will be with humans are now elderly by now more Volturi guards as all of them bitten freely blew up then it was more as all of them it came Irina we report a serious crime she did create more with powers with them are dead die with others then Screams was heard then too late good they ended there then too late Train them as all of the new guards verdict Death to them then too late Alice had a vision a largest one oh my god They had kids aged are venomous bitten freely gasp then witnesses three we need your help they done it we are not guilty they did this act then Pierced from husks then but each both then with they nuked freely p[ermamently completely severance brought there then good then Cremated them more As all of Volturi guards heads were beheaded good they never haver kids they are Guilty then too late as all of them they ae low but more powerful they can't die or to age it's 2020 by now see revealed by exposure then cremated then it really happened was too late blown as all of guards they ae nuked bury them there then it was too late Dust in their garden good ended them then it came aftermath the cause was murder and natural causes.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2018
That was funny
Emma1234567 chapter 1 . 6/9/2018
love it. so funny I'm crying
marte may chapter 1 . 12/6/2017
Love. I'm crying.
MICHELL chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
THIS WAS SOO GOOD, I HAVE NEVER FELT SO INSPIRED AS A WOMAN
yuuki24688 chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
It was pretty cute xD
Godric's Girl Forever chapter 1 . 6/21/2016
I loved the end of that I wish there was more stories like this one. I couldn't stop laughing but you should of kept writing
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Luv it I laughed the whole time
NimfXx chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
This is hilarious!
blu4cat chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
That was great! I laughed til I cryed
ejona chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I laughed my ass off I liked it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Laughed so hard at what Carlisle said!
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
LOL, this was silly and cute :D I love it :D Especially the ending part with the tutu :D :D
hhhh chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
OMG. This is so funny. I laughed out loud. Good job. I loved it.
Riam chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
So glad I found this little gem! I don't understand there are not more reviews, you deserve it, this is so funny. I 'm looking forward to your other stories.