Reviews for Shining Friendship's Guiding Light
Guest chapter 48 . 7/7/2016
Please update! I gotta know what happens next!
Guest chapter 48 . 7/31/2015
U ignorant shit head. Bull sh it.
Atea1793 chapter 48 . 7/30/2015
I hope you and Ragnarok can update this soon. It's been three years and you left us with a dozy of a cliffhanger! We want to see how Yami and Mai get out of this mess!
Pyromania101 chapter 48 . 5/31/2014
It's still going on. It's still going on. WHY. IS. IT. STILL. GOING. ON?! And you don't even have the decency to finish it? What is wrong with you?!
Pyromania101 chapter 42 . 5/31/2014
For Christ's sake, man. You're dragging this out too damn much.
Pyromania101 chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
Sigh. Gryphon's Feather Duster destroys your own Spell and Trap cards while boosting your life points.
Addy Wheeler chapter 48 . 5/21/2014
This duel is dragging on FOREVER! And you haven't updated a chapter for two YEARS! Please update again! And give Joey the the others their souls back already! We're all ready for the final ultimate battle!
Yugiohfangirl chapter 15 . 4/5/2014
Man you got me! I thought the same as Mai. You should really continue this. I have read the other chapters and the pyramid of light is the most surprising and interesting. When you're done with the saving the world part make a special polarshipping scene for joey and mai. That would be KILLER! XD please update as soon as you can and don't you DARE DO A WRITER'S BLOCK!
Zuriahthedragonking chapter 48 . 9/2/2013
I have read this story several times and each time I like it more. Please tell your friend that there are still people reading his work and that we are eagerly awaiting more. This is an awesome story and I sure would like to see Mai get the happy ending she deserves. Keep p the good work!
MakorraLove97 chapter 48 . 3/26/2013
Please update this story soon, love it so much :)
Endless Strategy Games chapter 48 . 9/13/2012
Never have I seen a duel so long that it breaks 100,000 words. That's remarkable.
YuPokeOh chapter 48 . 6/25/2012
Oh, please update! Joey and Mai are my favourite coupling from the original series! When I first saw the episode when Joey lost his soul, I actually cried. Just the emotions... anyways, I love how these episodes have been rewritten, Waking the Dragons was my favourite season. JoeyxMai forever.
wesker013 chapter 48 . 5/6/2012
This story was cool and nice. But i advise you bro. Just finish the duel already so that the readers will not get bored.
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 48 . 2/9/2012
Why I oughta! ! Dartz has gone too far this time! ! LEMME AT HIM! ! ! !
MathiasNightlord01 chapter 47 . 2/3/2012
Okay thias story was okay at first, but after the same duel with the same results endlessly in a circle...Its like a broken record ever since the dartz duel began after 3-4 chapters of the same results and God Mode Dartz who never seems to run out of ways to get out of something...It gets really boring really quick after that...My advice, Just finish the damn duel already!