Reviews for Thoughts Never to Be Voiced
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Ok. I've been reading a lot of Boone and Shannon fics over the past few days, mostly only because I've had a random craving for them. And can I just say, right now, that was easily one of the nest ones so far if not THE best Boone and Shannon fic I've read.

WOW. Well-written, interesting, powerful. You took ideas from the show, ideas and feelings that so many other people have used and made it feel all brand new. So much of Boone's conciousness there fit absolutely perfectly with the show and now I think when I rewatch those episodes, I will immediately think of your insight in this fic.

I just loved this! And the way you did the dialogue in dashes like that, was disjointed but so smart with the way the rest of the story was. Again, fit perfectly. And the last line, was spectacular. So, so excellent.

This story just hit me perfectly, (apparently, lol) and will absolutely be going in my favs list and more. :D

Emma chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
That was excellent!I loved it! God I miss Boone so much :(
BooneShannon4evr chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
OMG I'm sobbing. This was so awesome.

mari4815 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
This is so good. Thank you for writing about Boone. I loved the part about all the different ways he'd said her name.

You shoudl really write more Shoone! Shoone Lives on!

You-Got-ID chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
*Cries* Amazing!
Angry Poodle chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
That was so good and sad!You really wrote boone 's such a shame that he died...