Reviews for Devil’s Fallen Angel
hama431 chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
update the next chapter
will sasuke fall for sakura
will neji prove that sakura is innocent
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 4 . 5/2/2009
ah i really liked this fic alot!

i can't wait for the next chapter, yeah!
luvgoodstuf chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
very cool!
chasingcolors chapter 4 . 11/30/2008
YAY YOU'RE ALIVE! :D

But you're deleting all these stories off fanfiction? Aw... but I guess its okay if you're moving them to (this is a wild guess) "adultfanfiction dot net?" Then that's okay! I hope you'll finish all these wonderful stories because they are so addicting and amazing and if you don't ever update I might have to cry. *sniffle* :) But it's good to hear that you're still there, I was wondering why you weren't updating. So yay for you! Can't wait for new chapters!
AngelOfDarkness1005 chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
awesome! it got kinda of confusing in this chapter but i like it
AnimeMangaFreak chapter 3 . 4/3/2008
Really hope you update the next chapter soon.
itachigirl101 chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
please write another chapter please, the story rocked, i loved it.
Shadow Quil chapter 3 . 12/2/2007
Wow! What's going to happen? I can't wait for more!
SakuraHottie13 chapter 3 . 11/25/2007
Love it pleaz continue
kunoichigirl7878 chapter 3 . 9/1/2007
you're awesome! i love all ur stories. rock on dude. c[
al2010 chapter 3 . 8/30/2007
Great chapter. Please update soon.
Tac03e11hp chapter 3 . 8/25/2007
thank you so much for updating on my bday. this story is very good and u do need to update all ur stories. me and POTCFMAfanatic love ur stories and u take a long time to update. remember i started my naruto story from inspriation of urs. so update. im even publishing a book, so once its in stores u have to read it.
Speckled Inspiration chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Ohmigawd.o.o I am quickly falling in love with this story. Great work on chapter 3. I love it.8D
The-Naruto-Buddies chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
OMG! Sasuke's the GRIM REAPER! I was looking forward for Gaara to be the Grim Reaper but, It's alright with me!
deidaras art work chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
you are so fuking so are your i do have some thing 2 did gaara mean it was sasukes falt that sakura did sasuke how did gaara die at a young aeg thats all i have 2 ask 4 now.i promes 2 review art work_