Reviews for In Light of Silver Memories
Prof. H.J Potter chapter 5 . 1/25
Hi Ta Liath,

It is time to update.
Avid Reader chapter 1 . 1/11
One of the greates idea of story i read , i am dishearted to see you didnt continue
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
interesting
sasha1213 chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Thank you! Excellent characterization of Dumbledore. And just awesome story. It'a pity you're apparently abandoned it. Now I must check out your other stories.
Prime Prodigy chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Dear Sir/Ma
Its been 8 years to my counting since you abandoned this story. We have begged you, pleaded with your conscience and every deity we may conjure. We have even threatened you with bodily harm and all manner of depravity in hopes to move you to repentance, alas to no avail. Truly, your actions have been really stunning. Leaving us without the comfort of a closure, is just cruel. Whatever your reasons may be, short of death, it is my hope you will have compassion to post even a reply to our incessant prayers: Please continue this Story!

yours-in-the-letter,
Prime Prodigy.
kelwin chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
good fic. can't wait for more. really good. I like the new harry.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
So sad that this has never been finished!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
They say that there are no new plots - I guess they have not read this story. Excellent so far, I am eager to read on. Thank you.
angelaneahwalker chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
don't give up on this fic,please!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
Unlike many readers, Dumbledore is my favorite character, and yes! Good!Dumbledore for once! Thank you!

PS. I REALLY want you to update, so please?
jeanpaulreddy93 chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
Great story... Dumbledore is not really my favourite character but damn me if you don't do him justice. Just awesome! You are a really great writer. Awaiting next update! Best of luck.
readaddict123 chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
This sounds like a great story! Update soon! :D
redstickbonbon chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
Sometimes I feel silly leaving a review on an older story that has not been completed. But, now that I've read this gem, I feel compelled to leave one. I have passed by your story a few times, and didn't venture further; mainly due to Dumbledore's mention in the summary. (I'm not really a fan of Dumbledore.) However, this time, I did click, and am thrilled that I did. Your story has the best Dumbledore (who is not actually Dumbledore!) I have ever read. His speech patterns, easy use of magic, and overall presence and command while in the company of others is truly very well done. Even though this story is incomplete, it was well worth the read. Thank you!
Igor De Souza Santos chapter 1 . 6/7/2013