Reviews for In Light of Silver Memories
vadimvoroncov chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
i like this fic
ARevolt chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
Interesting, really like this ideal - would love to see an update; keep up the good work!
ndnesh chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
Brilliant!
Prof. H.J Potter chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
Hi Ta Liath,

It is time to update.
Avid Reader chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
One of the greates idea of story i read , i am dishearted to see you didnt continue
Sailor Pandabear chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
interesting
sasha1213 chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Thank you! Excellent characterization of Dumbledore. And just awesome story. It'a pity you're apparently abandoned it. Now I must check out your other stories.
Prime Prodigy chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Dear Sir/Ma
Its been 8 years to my counting since you abandoned this story. We have begged you, pleaded with your conscience and every deity we may conjure. We have even threatened you with bodily harm and all manner of depravity in hopes to move you to repentance, alas to no avail. Truly, your actions have been really stunning. Leaving us without the comfort of a closure, is just cruel. Whatever your reasons may be, short of death, it is my hope you will have compassion to post even a reply to our incessant prayers: Please continue this Story!

yours-in-the-letter,
Prime Prodigy.
kelwin chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
good fic. can't wait for more. really good. I like the new harry.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
So sad that this has never been finished!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
They say that there are no new plots - I guess they have not read this story. Excellent so far, I am eager to read on. Thank you.
angelaneahwalker chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
don't give up on this fic,please!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/9/2014
Unlike many readers, Dumbledore is my favorite character, and yes! Good!Dumbledore for once! Thank you!

PS. I REALLY want you to update, so please?
jeanpaulreddy93 chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
Great story... Dumbledore is not really my favourite character but damn me if you don't do him justice. Just awesome! You are a really great writer. Awaiting next update! Best of luck.
cookiebadger chapter 5 . 7/4/2013