Reviews for In Light of Silver Memories
invasionofprivacy chapter 5 . 11/25/2016
Is this a gen fic? I can't help but wonder who you'd put Harry with, if not...
Ibskib chapter 5 . 7/18/2016
A shame this was never finished, made worse by ending it after such a tense chapter.
Ibskib chapter 2 . 7/18/2016
small correction:
Professional McGonagall - Professor McGonagall

look the - look like the
FromageFondue chapter 5 . 2/21/2016
Now, I'm sad, since this awesome story probably will not continue. Well, I enjoyed it immensely until now so thank you, although I would have liked to see a lot more.

I really enjoyed the dynamic of Harry/Dumbledore's relationship in chapter one. I personally hate bashing, especially when it comes to Dumbledore, so I appreciate that you did not go manipulative!Dumbledore mode

You also wrote Dumbledore's voice excellently. It sounds and feels like Dumbledore in the canon. However, I think it would have been even better if there was more Harry as well as Dumbledore in the character voice. Instead of a merging of two characters, it seemed as if Harry disappeared and Dumbledore just took his place. But still, the characterization is one of the best I've read until now.

Your grammar/writing was competent and although I detected a few errors here and there, none was bad enough to break my immersion.

Anyways, great work! Thank you very much for sharing this. I doubt you'll read this review, seeing how long you've been inactive, but I wanted to leave this review in appreciation for the two hours of enjoyment you gave me.
vadimvoroncov chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
i like this fic
ARevolt chapter 5 . 10/5/2015
Interesting, really like this ideal - would love to see an update; keep up the good work!
ndnesh chapter 3 . 2/5/2015
Brilliant!
Prof. H.J Potter chapter 5 . 1/25/2015
Hi Ta Liath,

It is time to update.
Avid Reader chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
One of the greates idea of story i read , i am dishearted to see you didnt continue
tanithlipsky chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
interesting
sasha1213 chapter 5 . 11/28/2014
Thank you! Excellent characterization of Dumbledore. And just awesome story. It'a pity you're apparently abandoned it. Now I must check out your other stories.
Prime Prodigy chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Dear Sir/Ma
Its been 8 years to my counting since you abandoned this story. We have begged you, pleaded with your conscience and every deity we may conjure. We have even threatened you with bodily harm and all manner of depravity in hopes to move you to repentance, alas to no avail. Truly, your actions have been really stunning. Leaving us without the comfort of a closure, is just cruel. Whatever your reasons may be, short of death, it is my hope you will have compassion to post even a reply to our incessant prayers: Please continue this Story!

yours-in-the-letter,
Prime Prodigy.
kelwin chapter 5 . 5/28/2014
good fic. can't wait for more. really good. I like the new harry.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
So sad that this has never been finished!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
They say that there are no new plots - I guess they have not read this story. Excellent so far, I am eager to read on. Thank you.