Reviews for All In The Name Of A One Sided Love
Sutakane-chan chapter 11 . 8/16/2012
Please continue writing this story its really interesting and I like the interactions between Sakura and Kabuto. I also like how Sakura has two different types of personalities. Please write more.

With respect,

HowI'vemissedyou chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
nya i love this story already and ino and Chouji are such a good couple
Emoanimeducky chapter 11 . 2/11/2008
haha ryuzaki and hideki hn I know that's from somewhere *Is eating a strawberry cake sitting like L from death note* I just can't put my finger on it! hum... lolz just joking lolz! nice chapter! Your bringing back old death note memories though! Hearing ryuzaki almost makes me cry (episode 25 of death note) it's so sad...
ame-yuki chapter 11 . 7/9/2007
Update soon please! I love this story so far its awsome and I HATE CLIFFHANGERS. So please do please hurry or i will loose my temper and though i am a fairly decent person i'm not very pretty when i'm mad. SO HURRY AND UPDATE! And once more i will say it this story was EXCELLENT!

Goatis chapter 11 . 5/27/2007
Please write some more of this story! Please, please, please! I have to find out how this ends! I really want her to help the others get their memories back and escape to Konoha after murdering Orochimaru...(I'm a sucker for happy endings) but just please write some more!
Crimson-Blossom794 chapter 11 . 5/25/2007
yay update soon plz
smoaking chapter 11 . 5/21/2007
Nice metaphor. Update soon. Ja ne!
kazster chapter 11 . 5/11/2007
Update olease!
LiL-Princess-Of-Death chapter 11 . 4/24/2007
Great story so far,cant wait till u update!
zoebabii328 chapter 10 . 4/12/2007
Good: Sakura remembers!

Bad: Kabuto doesn't - and he doesn't have Ka and Buto to help him out ... or does he? nah! i dunno WHAT your gonna do but I hope you update soon!

i cant wait, must know what happens!

:D ur on my alerts and favorites!
zoebabii328 chapter 9 . 4/12/2007
no f'n way!

i HATE sasuke! im so glad u didnt make a dramatic fic - i cant stand all this drama between that specific pairing.

i really cant take it

kabut to and sakura ... so weird but i luv it! :P
zoebabii328 chapter 8 . 4/12/2007
zoebabii328 chapter 7 . 4/12/2007

it's really an interesting story!
smoaking chapter 10 . 4/11/2007
Bravo! Very well done! Excelente. Muy bien. I'm lovin it. Update soon. Ja ne!
smoaking chapter 9 . 4/4/2007
Lmao that convers was hilarious! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update now! heh Ja ne!