Reviews for Light
ninbri chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
hot damn that was deep O_O
goldengreaser chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Sad but sweet
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
qw, how sad.
reader33 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
That was deep! It made me teary eyed...it was good.
WeaponsMisstressTenten chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Very touching. Great job.
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
That... was probably the saddest thing I have ever read... but it was beautiful at the same time. I don't like SasuNaru but I do like really close friendships between them. That seems like what would really happen Sasuke; it seemed so real... I loved it...
Skye chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
According to my family I'm crazy. I just went from hysterical laughter to crying.

Powerful.

Ta,

Skye
DarkMiko13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
This is such a sad story. I loved it the only part that i didnt like was the naru/saku pairings. but the rest was simply beautiful. its a horrible couple but man the plot was good especially the ending
rachellephant chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Amazing. That was absoloutly beautiful. So beautiful, it made me cry. It's like one of those fics that really gets you right there in the heart, ya know? It was seriously great. Absoloutly. I loved it. I loved it I loved it I loved it.
naash chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
wow..that was brilliant. i love the way naruto comes to save sasuke and also the little twist you had going with sasuke's character. a wonderful job really. this fic packs a punch. plus, there was hardly any grammar. a wonderful job

naash
TheForeverLazyOne chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
well that was depressing. very good. i like it. -

-badlev50%-
Essyllus chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
I read your fic on livejournal.

One of the best angsts I've ever read. And still is, months after reading it.

Can you imagine how happy I was to find "Light" on

I love it. I love SasuNaru friendship fics, because simply, there aren't enough that aren't yaoi.

And Sasuke's death in the end... it's tragic. But peacefully so.

This was my first favorite Naruto story.

Essyllus
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
But without any darkness, you turn into Gai!(shudders)XD.

But in all seriousness, this was a excellent fic. How the twenty years pass for Naruto, searching for Sasuke while still pursuing his own dreams. The scene with Sakura was rommantic, then shifting into the waited call.

What happened to Sasuke was horrible. 10 years without rest, haunted by Itachi's ghost, thinking everyone he saw was him. He sounded like a rabid dog, since he thought he was fighting Itachi but wasn't using Ninjutsu. It was quite a shock to find out he was talking to Itachi instead of Naruto. His final words were touching.

What's kinda eerie, is when you're talking about eyes becoming acustomed to living in darkness, and not turning on light switches, I do that. Freaky huh?