Reviews for Hommage to Pluto
:D
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
This...is...just...BWAHAHAHAHA
Princess Asuna chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I laughed so hard at this lol _
lefkaz chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
ah...

ah...

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-AH-HA-HA-HA!111
origin of summoners chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
funny
moonlover46 chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
I'm glad I found this. Excellent job. If I remember correctly just about everyone was upset about what happened to Pluto, I'm still upset about it. Again great job on this.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
"I'm no stopping. It's nice like"

not stopping

it's not like

Stupid typos, sorry.
Amanthya chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
Hehe, nice! Though it could've been a little longer and slower-paced, with more detail.

I also thought it was stupid to demote Pluto. It's like, dude, I've called it a planet for 20 years I'm no stopping. It's nice like discovering the earth wasn't flat and had to change our perceptions. Pluto's always been the size/shape/etc it is now, and if it was good enough to be called a planet then, well it still is now.
Ruka-Roxy83 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
lol
avatoa chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Now that was pure frickin genius. I only wish she was real and changed it for real.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Hotaru summed it up nicely.

LOL!
Golden Arms chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
lololol Hell yeah! Pluto! Man, broke my heart demoting Pluto like that... Get 'em!Get 'em good! lololol
Luna Moonlight Fawn chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Way to go Setsuna:D A highly amuzing one-shot which also to a point revealed my emotions when I learnt that Pluto was demoted to dwarf-planet:) Keep up the great work and update as soon as you possibly can:) May you be blessed with inspiration and have fun writing:)

Bye for now:)
Venus Smurf chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
Hee. Just...hee. This was hilarious, and I can't seem to stop giggling. Well done.