Reviews for Legend's Shadow
Watch2muchtv chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
It's a shame that it's "complete" you have room for so much more. I know I wouldn't mind seeing another chapter or 2.
Watch2muchtv chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Alex Thompson chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
That was really well written. It was slightly humourous with well done characters. They add a sense of mystery - one of the many good pionts. I like the fact that he walked out of the bar like "a man who couldn’t wait to find his kids and just talk to them" this was a very strong line to write because of all the emotions coming off the sentence. Very good. I enjoyed this very much.
Two Limes in a Coconut chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I really liked that fic and I hope you continue it if possible.

I'm new to fanfiction and I would have to say all your stories that i've read are really inspiring and I think you are a really good author.

Two Limes
FPWAaBTGWIS chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
YAY! I signed in this time! Anyways, like I said the first time, your a talented writer! I look forward to reading more of your stories, and if ya'd like, you could take a look at mine. (though be warned, they're probably not as good as yours!)

Hawkfrost2
ParallaxRider chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Hey! Finally I'm not the only skyland writer on this site. This was pretty good!
The Lightning Flash chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I think I've review this three times now . . . :\ Get off your butts, people!

Good fic, and humanise him you did. Keep writing. ;P