Reviews for Wolf In The Forest
xXSakuraBlossomsXx chapter 8 . 11/15/2008
cute! make more and PLZ DONT MAKE CLIFFHANGERS! I totally hate them
IceDollSayaka chapter 8 . 2/9/2007
that was a nice chappie.. :D please update soon! I wanna know what's going to happen next.. but it's alright if u take time in updating.. i mean, i understand there's school.. *sigh* anyways, I just wanna say I liked ur fic! Keep it up! :D
oceansong chapter 8 . 2/7/2007
gosh i feel like killing you! lol! jk! but please please please update soon!

i really like all that swearing btw, it brings so much life into the story and it's just downright funny. i normally hate swearing in stories too! haha! well, update!
Black Wolf Chics chapter 8 . 10/23/2006
Thank you so much for updating! You are the first to update out of all the aurthors that I read. Thanks
tofufu chapter 8 . 10/21/2006
gaah! UPDATE! :D

i read this in just one-sitting. god, my ass is sore. hahahh..

update please... . . ü
Sakura Mei Yunalesca chapter 8 . 10/17/2006
Aw, I wonder what'll happen next? ( That was great! Hehe, update soon! o
UnsanMusho chapter 8 . 10/17/2006
Holy Shit ! So what happens ? Dose Sakure love Syaoran or not ? What will happend to him if she dosen't love him ion return ? I mean OH MY GOD ! When is the next chapter coming up ? I just got to read it ! Please finish it soon ! ( This has got to be one of the greatest fanfics i've ever read you should make more like this hehehehe. )
UnsanMusho chapter 5 . 10/17/2006
Oh my God ! Your a genius you have got to be one of the best anime fanfic writers i have ever met. Your works are one of the best i've ever read. Please make more I'll be waiting for more of your works. Oh and don't worry about the typos.
Adeen chapter 8 . 10/15/2006
Good, I like it! Please up-date soon!
DeliciouslyGood chapter 8 . 10/15/2006

I said that too loud... oh w8 dont get that idea now... *looks at the ceiling as if it looks interesting*

Yeah... Anyways I like the story (More like love *people snickering at the background*)

*Blushes* ok yes i love the story x)

Sorry if i didnt review before x) The title wasnt a bit appealing so i didnt read it b4 x) But when i saw that u had 78 reviews i wanted to know y so i read it and now i'm addicted to it! AHH!

I wanna know what happens next! No! Ur going to make me not sleep tonight! .:)
hend chapter 8 . 10/15/2006
aww i hope sakura will soon learn to love li before its yoo late
PnkSaKuRaSyAoRaNS2 chapter 8 . 10/14/2006
omg! ur story is so HOT! OH MY GOD! plz update! this is so AWESOME! syaoran and sakura are so HOT! plz plz make it more lemony! YAY! thank u! i'm a BIG fan!
heavens-gaze chapter 8 . 10/14/2006
hehe, poor syaoran...well, least she heard him, not like all the other people, being drunk and all. Too bad it's short, update soon!
The Black Crow chapter 8 . 10/14/2006
Hiyas again!

Oh My Multyplying Shape-Shifter All Mighty Powerfull God! .(that was long... _)

I can't belive this! O.O Oh God OH God OH GOD! xD

It really happened! ;D He said it!

And, even if it wasn't expected, I really liked Sakura's response. After all, It's always the same were Sakura says "I love you too" and jumps to his arms... This was a refreshing all time great change! ;D Lots and lots of congrats to you! ;)

Can't wait to see what'll Syaoran will do to "get" her to love him... o.O

Thought I didn't understand quite well what you meant by "The next chapter will be a bit disappointing on Syaoran’s part..."

Anyway! I guess I'll have to wait to see it. ;) _

Hope see you soon! ;)

Be$h!7º$H..! 2
The Black Crow chapter 7 . 10/14/2006
Hi Hi!

Oh Gods! O.O This is getting awesome! ;D

Sorry I couldn't review before... I'm in kind a problem with my health and the PC o.O

ANyway! I loved this chapter SO much! -

Sakura and Syaoran look fantastic together! D

And I can't wait to see what'll happen next... so I guess I better read next chapie before I die of expectation! XD

See ya soon (In like 10 or 15 minutes ;D)

Be$h!7º$H..! 2

Tomoyo and her camera... never missing anything ne? ;)