Reviews for A Friend In Need
Multi trash bud chapter 30 . 5/26
Awww I liked the story. Hope you get back to it..even though it has been years already. I still have hope -smiles-
Mysssom chapter 30 . 4/3
Dude, don't listen to them you are a genius. I was waiting for so long to see a story like that. It's rare to see stories like that
Scout150 chapter 30 . 12/23/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PLZ CONTINUE, iT's SO GOOD!
LostGallifreyan chapter 10 . 12/23/2016
Raven and Beast boy caressing in the midst of the fiery runs of Azarath. Someone paint this please.
keverly chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
I'm happy that someone cares about raven.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/19/2016
I friggin hate Terra, I don't care if she landed up saving them! She is a piece of pure bitch
Pancake chapter 30 . 10/24/2016
PLEASE MORE CHAPTERS! The story isn't over yet!
sia Morgan chapter 30 . 10/21/2016
This has gotta be the most amazingly written story I have ever read. I'm so soul destroyed that there is no more chapters. I was seriously getting into this story as well. Please please update this story.
I iz sad now chapter 30 . 8/25/2016
Awww I got addicted to this fanfic, probably one of the best I have read EVER! Enjoy life...
BBRAE FO LIFE chapter 2 . 8/20/2016
Hey dude, like how you added the other Titans! Not many people do that and it kinda gets on my nerves sometimes. Anyway, I am loving the story! Thank you for making it.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/19/2016
You know I loved the way the story was heading it was awesome!, in fact it's the best, BEST BB x Rae fan fiction I've ever read! And I dated up to 4:00 in the morning reading this that's how much I liked it haha...sorry I'm ranting but what I want to say is...i loved how it went from Rae bein sick to beast boy showing he cared
Ciel chapter 6 . 7/18/2016
Dude hahaha what a coincidence, I'm watching teen titans go right now lol. Tho I actually prefer the original teen titans because robin wasint stupid and raven is more awesome she wasn't lady legisus which I totally did not like in the teen titans go series :) ravens my fav tho.
Ciel chapter 2 . 7/18/2016
I like this alot :)
NARUMOKA chapter 30 . 7/8/2016
please complete this fanfic
Plaplo135 chapter 30 . 4/16/2016
Oh, stuff the person who said the story was bad, 99.9% of is loved the story, plz continue. I've been waiting for 3 years now!
It was such a good story ️️️