Reviews for Code Lyoko E92: Sanne's Army
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Good
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
oh no no no
Sailor Sedna chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
Okay, so you knew he was Emmanuel, just checking. (Darn, no emoticons.) Although I didn't get to ask if you knew, anyway, since I accidentally pressed enter instead of shift. (insert emoticon here) I just thought that when Yumi called him that in Seeing Is Believing, it was a lousy attempt to make the show look American, like when they called the nurse Dorothy. But I guess using these Americanizations as nicknames is a more thoughtful approach, since it makes everybody right. But I'm still going to call him Emmanuel, since my half-original guy is called Mike Stones (Helper Boy online, Michael P. Stones professionally, blah blah notgonnahappen).

Like I said, I can understand choosing Emily and Theo, and Jim definitely, but Emmanuel? You never really see him do much. I mean, Yumi probably sees him in PE, so she'd be a good judge... but from the way you portrayed him even she didn't know him well enough. So, uh, for one thing where would a 15-year-old boarding school student be able to buy weed? 0_o I'd be scared if that's a legal age there, but if you say he stole it I'd say, "okay, that's a believable story... now KEEP HIM OUT OF THE GROUP!"

Well, it looks like Sissi's in. I'm expecting at least six deaths out of her, okay dude? ;)
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Want to try that one again Sealed? Lol

No the idea of remaking William is not your influence it is Yumi's influence. Also I wanted to show that Yumi is flawed, and figure out a way to show how Sanne possessed males. She gave rings to females and chains(Necklace, whatever) to males.

Sanne doesn't need sophistication sometimes. When you need finese you use finese, when you need all out power use all out power. Sanne put a lot of power into the attack, why she sent Sissi to Lyoko instead of creating more monsters. Also it would be stupid wouldn't it, to make more monsters the Lyoko Gang could beat easily, so she sent one of her possessed. And yes Jeremie needs to be careful when he talks about something. I never understood how Xana never countered some of the things the Lyoko Gang was planning. If Xana controls Lyoko, and you have Jeremie talking through the computer to Lyoko, wouldn't Xana hear it?
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
this one was wild. great fic. can't wait to read the next good luck with it.

KnightX
OLPH04-05 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Okay I know I already reviewed on the CL fourms but I wanted to do it here too. Please continue with E93 soon!
raina chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
wow, good job. really attention gripping.
sealed inside evil core chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Heh, great job again. Jeremie want to create an army, but Sanne make it first (maybe he shouldn't speak so loud where Sanne can hear him). Total anihilation of the factory just to get inside was nice too (but dont use it too often). I have feel that Sanne's becomes more destructive but less sophistical, maybe i overlook something (or she is so strong allready, that she dont care about planning) but i think that's not her style (of course everone can change).

Say, is that idea of re-mading William second time is my ifluence?

Gomenasai(Sorry), if this review wasn't too constructive, but i'm a bit tired (maybe i'm just getting old ;), you know, i was sealed for thousands years, i'm not in the best condition :) ).

OK, that's all, you have my bless, and till the next fic.