Reviews for Abstract
iAir Nomad chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Incredible.
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Aw, it was such a good story. Different from most that I've read, but not in a bad way. Wonderful job! _
Celare chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Whoa. I haven't read Loveless yet, but now I have to. This was a beautifully woven work of art.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/30/2008
One word: "Wow", nothing more need be said.
yumiboo chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I absolutely adore this one-shot; it flows magnificently, and the words used together are so wondefully descriptive of Ritsuka's character.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
sad, very sad
ctenarc chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
wow, this is one of the best loveless fanfics i have ever read.

good job

xx
Ahria chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Aw. That was wonderfully written. I loved that I could feel the emotion behind it. It was very vivid, I mean.

Good job.

-Ahria
Fridian chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
I enjoy the writing style in this piece. It's very nice! You did a wonderful job! :3
DarkenedSakura chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I love unconventional stuff pulled off well. I love running trains of thought, parenthesis, italics, bold - which you managed to use well, and that's an automatic bonus point or two - and the like. You pulled this off wonderfully. There are so many harsh, beautiful lines that are simply too true, and I like how you address the darker side of the pairing - one that I tend to not care for anyway. It just flows like something lyrical, and...yeah, I don't really have much to say.

Faving, and stuff. Yep.
LandUnderWave chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Sweet and sad. I like the last few lines especially- 'Ritsuka's life has a kernel of truth. "I love you."'

Lilz
runtus maximus chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
Beautiful and heartbreaking.
Rodick chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I love all your writings. Its deep, poetic and sometimes dark and I absolutely adore it. I adore you.
AmberInk chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Absolutely amazing. This piece was so sweet and tragically beautiful like an angel who can't fly because their wings are broken. I absolutely loved it and the 'I love you' brought tears to my eyes.
Angel chapter 1 . 10/11/2006