Reviews for When it all falls Apart
Penguins-in-America-Oh-My chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
you should continue this it's really good!
kingleby chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
This could make an interesting story if you continued. i lvoe hwo you delve into yami's thoughts like that _
the-HAVEN chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
You UPDATE...YOU! DO IT! It was really cute and I really like it please oh please please please update sometime son? Please? Pwease? Okies well I'm adding this to my favourites so I can keep an eye on it, just in case you DO update! Lovs it! /huggles/

xoxoxoCait
koolmint26 chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
you should make it a three-shot thing, like hte next one should be yugi's point of view, and then the last one of them getting togethere or somethingl ike that
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
this is really good. I hope you continue.
Dark Mage of Sea chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Aw! It's sad yet I love it! Please update on this!
Daikaio chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
*Reviews to make you update* Good work! Update soon!
Mo0Chroi chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I like it! Its kinda sad though, but still, i think it should be an all out story, IMHO, that is. (IMHO in my humble opinion incase u were wondering -) Byes!

The Black Rose
MeMyselfI4 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I think you should make this more than a oneshot. Again from Yami's POV, and after Yugi has told Yami that he loves him, because that is what i think Yugi is tearing up about, is that he thinks that Yami only loves him in a brotherly way.
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
_ TOTALLY AWESOME ONE-SHOT! I WOULD TOTALLY LOVE IT IF YOU CONTINUED THIS CAUSE IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVED EVERY BIT OF IT! WELL UNTIL YOUR NEXT UPDATE...

BYE BYE!
Sanni York chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
No! this was sad! But I hold on to the day he will tell him.
AuroraTenchi chapter 1 . 8/26/2006