Reviews for Oblivious to all
WhiteWolfSpirit25 chapter 2 . 8/7/2014
Hope to see what in store for your next chapter.
icemaiden-darkangel chapter 1 . 3/26/2009
Exrahlixxibith chapter 2 . 9/30/2007
umm... _' I guess i kinda read the sequal before this one... yeah... uh... good story _'
blaize chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Captain Peanut chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
read it. not bad. u already know how i feel about it. i think i left a big enough mark 4 u.
Captain Peanut chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
well it fits the song...

wow she looks like complete infant in this story

don't get me wrong it's still cool.
SacredBeauty97 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
good story..true please make a sequel!
happily read chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
nice! i feel so bad for kagome! plez write more if you do then i'll add you to my favorite storie thingie.(even though i already have your other inuyasha story!)
Inu girl 101 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Yes, i would love a sequel, as soon as you could please. YOu know, i could rant for hours about what an idiot inuyasha is.
a lovely idiot chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
:) GReat job. Very angsty. Now...I wouldn't mind a sequel, y'know? *nudgenudge*
Jesslca chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
*chants*. sequel! sequel! sequel! That's a great idea. Caz this fic made me feel so sorry for Kagome, maybe something nice should happen to her next. And yeh, I really liked ur description in this fic. Nicely done. ;)
Hopeless Star Gazer chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
An interseting piece of work. Wonderfully done. To tell the truth, I wouldn't mind seeing how it played out. But of course, if you want to type it, you go. If not, eh, I'll surive. Great story anyway.
kathie chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
wow that was good and yes i would really apreciate and enjoy a sequel from this story something like she realy can't take it and he realise he's killing her something dramatic but that ends good i'm a hopeless romantic

TheHatterandtheTardis chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
i loved this yes plz make a sequel!~~('-')~~
yrl chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
wow, that was good, i loved it. great job on it. if ur up for a sequel then im reading it i asure u. good job