Reviews for Just a Random Tuesday…
sophp chapter 3 . 5/18
This is definitely my favorite story on fan fiction. The idea of having the entire story take place over one day, the humor, an insight into Minerva's life (your portrayal of her is EXACTLY how I see her), the incorporation of snippets from the book itself, the addition of other information - all of it is amazing! I thoroughly look forward to reading more of your work!
Sueatducksfoot chapter 1 . 5/8
Potterficweekly is doing this story as part of their fan fiction podcast review. If you'd like to hear it, the first episode comes out tonight. We enjoyed the story very much and had a great time discussing it. There will be three episodes, one for each chapter. They come out every other week. Twisted Buiscut, I can get you the other two before they come out if you contact me. This is a great story.
libros5 chapter 2 . 5/2
Lol I love this chapter!
zedille chapter 3 . 4/24
I laughed all the way through this! And I can readily believe that this was what was going on behind the scenes of the staff room while Umbridge wasn't looking...
krouda chapter 3 . 4/15
delightful
aaaw I love this :)
ananas42 chapter 3 . 3/24
This was a very entertaining story that made me laugh out loud on several occasions. If I didn't love her already, this story sealed the deal. Look forward to more :)
hjcallipygian chapter 1 . 3/22
As far as I can tell in just one chapter, this could be alternatively titled, "Here, everyone in Hogwarts not in the Inquisitorial Squad, have a biscuit."
roni2010 chapter 3 . 2/22
love the mini story! wish it was longer.. great job on the profeesors' characterization!
SaintClaire chapter 3 . 1/20
This is pure comedy genius. You have my eternal respect.
alynawatlovers chapter 3 . 1/16
I can't help but to laugh over this entire story. It is definitely one of my favorite stories featuring McGonagall. Thank you for your work.
viv-heart chapter 3 . 1/3
I fucking love Minerva and your take on her was trully brilliant. She is the Queen of Hogwarts and thats how you displayed her.
And the pranks. I am in love with penguins in Hogwarts. Woah.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
This is a fantastic story and I nearly died from laughter due to lack of oxygen several times while reading.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
' "Good." Minerva snapped. "So from now on, take it in turns to fall ill and have the decency to stay in class long enough to drive the woman insane." Four heads snapped up to look at her in amazement. Minerva hardly noticed. She began pacing. "I mean honestly, the least you could do is stand your ground for a few hours a week. Ask her difficult questions or… ask her moronic questions, or insult her, or 'accidentally' spill destructive potions out of your bag in her classroom, or turn up for class in sandwich-board that says 'Umbridge is an idiot! Gryffindors against toads!' while ringing a bell. I mean honest to God, you could at least be inventive!" she stopped pacing and turned back to the four of them. "Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that Fred and George are greatly enjoying the notoriety their products are now gaining, but do you honestly think they would appreciate this utter lack of originality?" '

Best thing ever!
Wren Truesong chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Your Minerva is perfect and wonderful and all that is good and great. So, for that matter, are you.