Reviews for Just a Random Tuesday…
Andante825 chapter 3 . 9/19
I love this story - I've reread it several times, and it's a perfect comfort read. Your Minerva is my favorite in fanon. Thank you so much for writing!
Linzerj chapter 3 . 9/16
This story may be a few years old but it was an absolutely delightful read. I'm very happy to have been recommended this fic! I loved the characterization of everyone and the interactions and the way the story flowed. Again - great job! :)
lady sassy chapter 3 . 8/29
This is a awesome fic! I loved it so much! Thank you for sharing it with us
PeaJack chapter 3 . 8/25
This is a good fic.
Nothing else to add, I just think it's remarkably good and everyone should read it.
God I love McGonnagall.
FlameSparks7 chapter 1 . 8/19
Isn't Harry off the team and Ron on the team at this point? Though since this showed Ron off marvelously I suppose I could ignore it
X59 chapter 3 . 7/28
This story is brilliant and hilarious.
Brilliant and hilarious.
SaphirWereTigrss chapter 3 . 7/17
This is perfectly thought-out, and perfectly executed, everything flows, all parts of it work on their own and their sum is one of the best pieces of writing I've seen. Thank you so very much for sharing this with the world, I'm sure it has brightened many people's days, as it has mine, this will forever be a favourite.
Alex-Papa Storytime-Markov chapter 3 . 7/13
Wow! I really enjoyed reading this. Great pacing, great characterization and great use of secondary characters. The whole thing flowed really well and carried me along for the ride.

PSW chapter 3 . 7/3
This was fantastic - one of the best HP stories I have read, I think. Thanks for writing!
umbridge has actually a 0% approval r8ing amongst everyone not evil. 0. zer0 p%rcent. nobodylikes her, except the bad ones. like to like, i suppose. because she's a hag, and it's a reasonable assumption that she's involved in some illegal activities.
This is quite possibly the best fanfic I've read in my life. Not hyperbole.
This fanfiction is one of the best and funniest stories i have ever read. It has provided me with relief from boredom of doing nothing for hours. Thank you and plz write some more :)
Thank you for a wonderful story. I have read it again and again and it just seems to get better each time. I also now see Minerva as Elphaba at moments so thank you for that to
Nonny chapter 3 . 5/13
Hilarious; I loved the tone, and Minerva's commentary - and day - made me laught out loud more than once.