Reviews for Just a Random Tuesday…
Helen chapter 1 . 19h
i love life and i hate it but i love it when people don't make MORONIC fanfics this is an amazingly sassy one
Ailec-12 chapter 3 . 6/7
I've enjoyed this story thoroughly! One of my favourite ones in the HP fandom, it's accompanied me for a few wonderful days. All the small details, the humour, Minerva's dry sarcasm, her interactions with Snape, that final detail! I guessed it was Dumbledore observing her, but I never thought he'd smuggle her a flask with hot cocoa.

Great story, thanks so much for sharing!
Ailec-12 chapter 2 . 6/5
I adored the 'Good Sense, Good Manners, Good Fun' bit —sounds like typical Dumbledore wisdom! Reading McGonagall's inner train of thoughts is hilarious.
Ailec-12 chapter 1 . 6/5
"My mother was a muggle." she dismissed easily, noticing that Snape appeared to flinch upon this announcement though apparently not at her. Interesting.
Love this sort of details! I'm enjoying McGonagall and Snape's dynamic. I'm also very curious to find out who Minerva will be meeting in London.
Despite the fact that summer was fast approaching, the fact that London was purportedly hotter than Barcelona, and the fact that the Daily Prophet reported a hosepipe ban in England

Howarts isn't even in England so in what regard is this relevant at all?
DarkChocolateLord chapter 3 . 5/14
THIS. ENDING.
I love how all the plot details come together, and the glowing castle is incredible. The Slytherin love triangle (love dodecahedron?) drama had my head spinning, and FRED AND GEORGE'S SHOP YESSSSS. I'd identify a favorite moment, but I loved it all. Thank you so much for writing this!
DarkChocolateLord chapter 2 . 5/14
YESSSS
I had to take a break from reading this because it made me laugh so hard. You wrote the chaos of the food fight so well, and I love how this has a plot amidst all the humor. You balance the serious moments (such as that McGonagall-Lavender conversation) with the funny ones (like Colin Creevy's calendar, I laughed so hard I almost cried) really well.
THE PENGUINS. MINERVA IN CAT FORM. THE ICE SKATING. IF I COULD HUG THIS CHAPTER I WOULD.
DarkChocolateLord chapter 1 . 5/13
I. LOVE. THIS.
This is my comfort fic, one of the ones I go back to whenever I'm feeling down or just want something cheerful. Your characterization is perfection, and I love Minerva's internal monologue and what's going on behind her stern facade. Driscoll is hilarious, especially his personality clash with Minerva, and Minerva helping anyone who's anti-Umbridge as discreetly as possible fits in so well with canon (like the moment in book 5 when she tells Peeves how to unscrew the chandelier). The teachers are great; you've developed their interactions really well, as well as the interactions of the Slytherins. And Hermione's interaction with Umbridge, in addition to Ron supporting her? AMAZING. I love all of this.
lowlyyworm chapter 3 . 4/1
hullo,, found this somewhere and would like to tell you how much i enjoyed this fic. thanks for sharing, hope you're doing well! 3
Purplexgreen chapter 3 . 1/3
I just have to say that I have re-read this story many times since 2010 and 10 years later, it’s still one of my favorite stories to read. You have a way with words, I could picture every feeling, thought that was written down clearly in my mind. You are a wonderful writer and I do hope to read newer stories written by you (not just fan fiction). Hope real-life-itis is treating you well!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2020
This was beautiful and hilarious, I absolutely loved it! Minerva is amazing in this and the characters are all canon it was wonderful! 33
Nymphadora27 chapter 3 . 12/4/2020
OMG! this is brilliant.. I laughed so much
this is an absolute gem of a fic and I could picture this happening.. Really brilliant work.. wondeful
Andie Selwyn chapter 3 . 11/4/2020
Minerva purred?
I almost had a heart attack!
Shelly chapter 1 . 11/2/2020
I liked it so far. It made me crack up. The description of Pomona is accurate according to the books, but it is far from the way the actress who plays her behaves. This made me crack up more. Miriam Margolyes is badass!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2020
THIS IS CANON NOW. Everyone is in character. I love the pranks, I love the chaos, I live the details about Driscoll and hot cocoa. This is worth staying up late for, it made me laugh out loud countless times, and it helped me when I was having a hard night. Thank you.