Reviews for Just a Random Tuesday…
roni2010 chapter 3 . 2/22
love the mini story! wish it was longer.. great job on the profeesors' characterization!
SaintClaire chapter 3 . 1/20
This is pure comedy genius. You have my eternal respect.
alynawatlovers chapter 3 . 1/16
I can't help but to laugh over this entire story. It is definitely one of my favorite stories featuring McGonagall. Thank you for your work.
viv-heart chapter 3 . 1/3
I fucking love Minerva and your take on her was trully brilliant. She is the Queen of Hogwarts and thats how you displayed her.
And the pranks. I am in love with penguins in Hogwarts. Woah.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
This is a fantastic story and I nearly died from laughter due to lack of oxygen several times while reading.
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
' "Good." Minerva snapped. "So from now on, take it in turns to fall ill and have the decency to stay in class long enough to drive the woman insane." Four heads snapped up to look at her in amazement. Minerva hardly noticed. She began pacing. "I mean honestly, the least you could do is stand your ground for a few hours a week. Ask her difficult questions or… ask her moronic questions, or insult her, or 'accidentally' spill destructive potions out of your bag in her classroom, or turn up for class in sandwich-board that says 'Umbridge is an idiot! Gryffindors against toads!' while ringing a bell. I mean honest to God, you could at least be inventive!" she stopped pacing and turned back to the four of them. "Don't get me wrong, I'm sure that Fred and George are greatly enjoying the notoriety their products are now gaining, but do you honestly think they would appreciate this utter lack of originality?" '

Best thing ever!
Wren Truesong chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Your Minerva is perfect and wonderful and all that is good and great. So, for that matter, are you.
Energetic red chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
I lost it on the no hot chocolate in the kitchens XD
Rose chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
Really great job! I loved this!
Our Mismatched Socks chapter 3 . 10/6/2014
Why didn't she lengthen the spell on the castle's life?
ImpsDream chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
This was brilliant. At first I was like, 'hmm curious, I'll give it a go' then it was all stiches and grins and awesome McGonagall and well...favouriting now :)
coolcat12345 chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
So is we know Drisscoll's day?
coolcat12345 chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
Oh so are right about Minerva comments Umbridge's plates, Sinistra claims penguins as her own and helps Creevey with calendar, I laughed so hard that I couldn't decide which was better.
The Pianist's Touch chapter 3 . 9/2/2014
This story was absolutely hilarious. In fact, it's now my headcanon that McGonagall is actually this awesome. If I could favorite it twice I would.
Atomix330 chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
This is absolutely brilliant! The best I have read in a long time!