Reviews for Just a Random Tuesday…
RudeMinnesotan chapter 3 . 8/27
This was absolutely fantastic. This is the kind of Minerva McGonagall I love. Especially paired with a horrible fic where Umbridge was winning I read yesterday, this was EXACTLY What I needed! THANK YOU!
harryislife chapter 3 . 8/26
Very very funny, I've never read anything quite like it.
MJLupin27 chapter 3 . 8/9
I absolutely love this delectable piece of good work.. I loved every second that I spent while reading this, your effort, humour and wit was much appreaciated.. it was a whole journey of emotions and I just loved and laughed to death with all the experiences in Minerva's day.. thanks for writing..
This is the best McGonogall story there is!
Emmeline Black chapter 1 . 7/30
This is fantastic! I love the way you portray McGonagall, and it's always a good fic when it involves driving Umbridge crazy!
JustYourVoice chapter 1 . 7/24
Wow! I thought I had read all the great Harry Potter fan fictions, but this is quickly becoming a favorite. Though I don't think McGonagall would have punished her students so harshly, I also think you've got her personality nearly spot on. I love reading this from the professors' perspective because I'm sure it was totally like this behind the scenes- especially during Umbridge's regime. Just all around great job!
BlackRyuji chapter 2 . 7/23
Pha, the Great Kitten Debate of 1996 and then the staff room meeting and some other things, this is all great. Thank you.
BlackRyuji chapter 1 . 7/23
Oh, god, drunken Trelawney over Snape's lap, the images. Bwahhahaha. Thanks for the amusement and laughs, there were plenty opportunities for it.
itsraa chapter 3 . 7/14
This is fantastic! Your version of Hogwarts is lively, playful, and full of wonderfully imagined characters—not least of which was your delightful Minerva! Thank you for this one.
The Aurum Writers chapter 1 . 7/8
*silently shakes with laughter*
-sophie
Reaca Rivers chapter 3 . 6/26
Was the best thing i have read in a while!
sophp chapter 3 . 5/18
This is definitely my favorite story on fan fiction. The idea of having the entire story take place over one day, the humor, an insight into Minerva's life (your portrayal of her is EXACTLY how I see her), the incorporation of snippets from the book itself, the addition of other information - all of it is amazing! I thoroughly look forward to reading more of your work!
Sueatducksfoot chapter 1 . 5/8
Potterficweekly is doing this story as part of their fan fiction podcast review. If you'd like to hear it, the first episode comes out tonight. We enjoyed the story very much and had a great time discussing it. There will be three episodes, one for each chapter. They come out every other week. Twisted Buiscut, I can get you the other two before they come out if you contact me. This is a great story.
libros5 chapter 2 . 5/2
Lol I love this chapter!
zedille chapter 3 . 4/24
I laughed all the way through this! And I can readily believe that this was what was going on behind the scenes of the staff room while Umbridge wasn't looking...