Reviews for Just a Random Tuesday…
XenaTwin chapter 3 . 9/19
Amazing story. I’m totally in awe. I love McGonagall and you’ve totally captured her. All the supporting characters seemed very genuine as well. I love seeing Sinistra being fleshed out like this as well. Very nice work. I’ll be reading anything you write
Chiara McKinnon chapter 3 . 8/26
Ok, I've been cackling like mad during the whole fic. I'm positive that someone would have thought I was a witch too in that moment, had anyone seen me. Please keep it up, it's wonderful, I want to assist to the humiliation of our dear toadlike High Inquisitor
aezsem chapter 3 . 7/29
This is the greatest thing I have ever read in my life. You are a magical person.
Literally I laughed more in the last hour than I have all week!
McGonagall is my favorite and you write her pppeeerrrfffeeecccttttllllyyyyyy
I love you with all my heart and soul
Tehol Beddict chapter 3 . 7/28
Now this is a fic.
You've added an extra day to my life. As an entirely different person.
Great work.
Thank you so much for writing this. It is the most interesting and hilarious piece of writing I have read in... most of my life.
Pottergirlfreva chapter 3 . 7/16
G
There are few fanfictions that can boast of profoundly capturing my attention in such a way that is unrivaled. I am most pleased to say you have suceeded monumentally. I have revisited this piece of art more times than I can be persuaded to admit and i regard it as one would an old friend accompanied by a glass of wine and years to catch up on.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 6/21
Dear Biscuit:

Two things. First, this is a positive delight so far, and I thank you for it. Second, when Snape is bawling out Trelawney, it should be "a catatonic state"; "cationic" refers to positively charged atoms. (And Umbridge's Christian name is spelled "Dolores".)

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
emily4498 chapter 3 . 6/6
I love this so much! I loved McGonagall before but now I've gained a new appreciation for her. Your characterization is brilliant! Amazing job on this!
EveApplefield chapter 1 . 6/1
Really fun read !
Ash0011 chapter 3 . 5/22
This was great
littleditto chapter 3 . 5/10
I love this. This is amazing. You are amazing. Kudos.
eggyeggygoo chapter 2 . 3/30
funniest thing I've read in my life. I love mcgonagall and your portrayal of her
Villyviking chapter 3 . 3/20
oh that was one of the most enjoyable stories I have read in recent times. My mum is a teacher herself (retired now) and let me tell you the staff room gossip can rival any school gossip anytime. And I have been cackling while reading your story, especially since quite a few of those reminded my mum and I of the gossip we would share. It was truly wonderful.
LastScorpion chapter 3 . 3/19