Reviews for Just a Random Tuesday…
KyleJ chapter 2 . 4/1
Hahaha,love your sense of humor! Can't wait to see Professor McGonagall create the first Rant-a- Former-Death Eater!
crazygoatfish chapter 1 . 4/1
This is awesome! You just made Professor McGonagall one of my favourite characters! Only thing that bugged me about the story is that you spelt Dolores as Delores, but it could be overlooked.
7jerky chapter 3 . 3/28
This was quite possibly the best story I've ever read... so many years too late I'm finally finding myself in HP fanfic and this was so good. A delight to read. I couldn't even begin to tell you my favorite lines bc there were too many of them. Thank you for this. It made my GD day. You're a gift and a treasure.
pinks99 chapter 2 . 3/12
Great chapter!
pinks99 chapter 1 . 3/12
:) Great story!
Dicere chapter 3 . 3/9
Just solidly brilliant, all the way through. It's ten past two in the morning, and I couldn't put it down.
fic fan chapter 3 . 2/27
good job - thanks for sharing!
10thwhovian chapter 3 . 2/15
This was bloody brilliant! Not at all what I normally read, but I'm glad I stumbled across it. I was rolling!
Kimera20 chapter 3 . 1/9
omg! this is fantastic! i love it!
richfamous chapter 3 . 1/7
I died ... like a million times. Dolores gets her just desserts! I love seeing this side of Minerva McGonagall. I have to say that my favourite scene was the one with the dark detector. So funny! Now off i go to view your other fics ...
LavernaG chapter 3 . 1/2
This was amazing! I had the best time reading this. Siriusly! It was great fun. Thank you so much for writing this story.
Also I was quite sure it was Dumbledore's gift in her pocket. Because all you need to describe Albus Dumbledore is "twinkling blue eyes". :)
popecatapetal chapter 3 . 12/14/2016
Utterly wonderful. I now adore Minerva more than I thought possible.
inshaowsoflove chapter 3 . 12/5/2016
This is one of the greatest things I've ever read. Bravo
Andante825 chapter 3 . 9/19/2016
I love this story - I've reread it several times, and it's a perfect comfort read. Your Minerva is my favorite in fanon. Thank you so much for writing!
Linzerj chapter 3 . 9/16/2016
This story may be a few years old but it was an absolutely delightful read. I'm very happy to have been recommended this fic! I loved the characterization of everyone and the interactions and the way the story flowed. Again - great job! :)