Reviews for Spring Of Drowned
Wraith's Heart chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Something some fanfic writer's going to expand upon? *hopeful grin*
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
Wow! This was awesome! Hilarious part would be a Spring of Drowned Kushina, Sanji, or Natsu! Have Ryogs get Mikoto, Zoro, and Grey to counter each!
duskrider chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Wow I never though of using cannon characters (seriously never put too much though in it this is not sarcasm) for Ranma curses I should do this some time.
shadowfan999 chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
please update this fic with a new chapter i cant wait to read what happens next
Contramancer chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This was FUNNY! I can just see it happening, too...
Ibskib chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
It's pretty cool seeing him as an actual foul sorcerer not to mention hilarious, and it doesn't surprise me that he ends up with Nabiki, although Kodachi would seem like a passable substitute for Bellatrix.
jaelin910 chapter 3 . 3/1/2013
now this is an interesting idea
jaelin910 chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
I like it...even if only as a drabble
Pachimew chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
*Waves hand in the air* Oh, oh, can you make him a Hetalia nation? America or Japan, preferably? Or Canada?
Byakugan789 chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
all gut wrenchingly hilarious. for the right reasons i assure you. a pity you've stopped writing.
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
awesome i would love to see a full story of this!
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
cool i would love to see a continuation/full story of spring of drowned ryuoki/fu and spring of drowned voldemort
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
lyvnder chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Finally for the first time in his life (and any story I've read) Kuno is right, Ranma is a dark sorceror.

Vindication!
SB01 chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
WHY CAN'T I FAVE THIS 8 MORE TIMES! This is sooooo damn f*cking funny~ I made the HORRIBLE mistake of gargling while reading and the inevitable conclusion was Listerine coming out my nose. Still it was worth it. I LOVE THIS~ PROPS TO YOU!