Reviews for Stupid Girls
aaliyahybanez chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
SOOO CUTE WHAT A CUTE STORY
Although Ryoma was the tiniest kind of OOC but still SO CUTE
Ani Tagett Alyphe chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This is pretty funny. I liked Ryoma avoiding Tomo with his racquet best of all XD Sakuno has a point, being treated like a prize is pretty insulting :P Though if Ryoma won, I wouldn't have minded kissing him /
The ending was kawaii until the last sentence, I was like 'Ooooh, a little dash of smut here I see' but then you ended it, wahhhhh! sigh, I'll have to end it with my own imagination /3/
Lol but seriously, I think you did a pretty awesome job here. It takes a really good story to get me to review since I'm such a lazy bum but you did it! Keep up the good work! :)
yoyoyo chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
hah lol...
LollipopLawliet chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Poor Ryoma... He was so cute though!

"Why don't you want to kiss me?"

That line was too precious! ;)

And... Sakuno's reaction at the end was very... unexpected! :) But... cute nonetheless! :)

RYOSAKUalwaysandforever! _
Classicalitys chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
XD Some parts of it made me laugh keke. it was so sweet :D

- LitoJeLLo.x/
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Haha, how cute! I always adore Ryoma getting the downside of a... crush? Love relationship? The title threw me off a little, little, tiny bit, but looking back I understand where it comes from. _ Keep up the work!
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
yay he kissed her!
shierysh chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
nice one! it was sweet!
Mitzuki chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
awsum story! XD i especially luv the "o.O" and the "O.O" at the ends D
meg gara chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
I really loved your story and how you portrayed Ryoma - so in character. Aw, ochibi's growing up. And it's nice to see Nanako in a fic. I don't read too many stories with her in it.
Melissax3 chapter 1 . 1/22/2007
aww i love it!
bitsbunny chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Is that... all? If not, I hope you would update soon! but the story is great.
suifantasy chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Yes i know... Girls are STUPID! xx but doesn't boys like this kind of girls? well well, good story anywayz :P
deactivated account 999 chapter 1 . 11/15/2006
OMG I LUV THIS!
lilaznbunny chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
cute i like ima read all the stories u got gor prince of tennis if u write any more heheheheh