Reviews for The Stronger
FlameToungue chapter 5 . 5/17/2009
sweet is david a fire mutant ? please update asap
wondertitch chapter 5 . 1/6/2007
Ah... the confusion of hiding one's love, ow well i know yee.

hee hee, update when you can, i know what exams are like *gulp*
JohnneyAntonelli chapter 5 . 1/4/2007
Oh... No updates...

That makes me sad.
Dancing Turtle chapter 5 . 1/2/2007
bloody fantastic.

i seriously can't get enough of this.

good luck in your exams, fanfiction always seems more alluring when you've got revision to do, doesn't it? lol!

i guess it'd be pointless to say 'updates oon', but update when you can, and i shall squeal with delight when you do!

x DT
Erisah Mae chapter 5 . 12/29/2006
This started kinda slow, but i like it! Nice work with the dual issues thing... it sounds realisitic/ confessional enough that i'm kinda getting into this...

Keep up the good work, waiting impatiently for the next installment.

Erisah
wondertitch chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
update this... Now
Nix chapter 4 . 10/7/2006
yay! Finally an update! This was a great chap, please, please, PLEASE update soon!
Deadly Thinker chapter 3 . 10/4/2006
Oh My gosh! Me and Oc's usualy have a problem, I'm a girl, tehy're a girl, I don't want tehm in the fanfci I read.. But I always, ALWAYS like to read about guy oc's, and actually look for them! I lke how this is so far your own story, and /then/ has Xmen in it, I do taht to so many stories, but in my own head. SO in taht case, I love how you have everything your own, and at the same time, have melded it with your plan of what ever your plot is going to be.

Please up date, i will warn I dont usually review, but i really, really like this, and want to read more! :D **throws you cokkies and pepsi, and candy and chocolate, and a few more good sugar high beverages* Tehre, hope that helps, good luck, and I can't wait!

~Deadly Thinker
JohnneyAntonelli chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
holy crap, i know i say this everytime but, whenever i read this, i forget that it's even about X-Men! it's just THAT good!

Does Andrew look weird now? That's so cool how you described suburbia and everything. That was really well done. Almost poetic. Kudos. HAHAH. ive wanted to say kudos n a sentence for a while now. (:
Kari Anna chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
I've been really lax lately about reading fanfiction, so I just now read the three chapters of this you've got up so far.

It's good. I really like it. Excellent characterization, interesting plot. The only problem I've seen is that you tend to switch back and forth between present and past tense.

Keep working on it!
LiminalMerlin chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
Well, this has been on my Alerts List since Chapter 1, and it just gets better each time. Please update soon!

Michael.
wondertitch chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
First off, good that you can update now, so woop to that.

Secondly, may i congratulate(i can't spell)you on a well written chapter. I like the waking up with the crush scene, always a funny situation unless it's you, and i really like the 'change'. I thought it was cleverly discribed.

In short, update soon.
mari chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
First, how do you do that because I want to try it, and secondly, I want more, lots more, preferably soon.
mari chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
That whole thing with the Originals and the couple dozen that come and go is awesome. I was in a group just like that at my old high school. Actually, people called my best friend and me the twins. Sorry you probably don't care about that but I just got some happy flashbacks when you described it.
Nix chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
Im hooked : D you deffinitly update soon!