Reviews for Owned
cklammer chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
and now for the pinging the other communication nodes visible on CylonNet ...
The Breeze chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
A tragic shame that the hackers are undoubtedly going to destroy the Cylon fleet before we get to see the meeting of Angelina Jolie and Number Six.
Bad Habits chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
I've read this one before, but the pure crack needs a follow up - especially in lieu of the depressing manner in which the series appears to be wrapping up (what the hell is it with the angst-bunnies and Hollywood these days?).
Drackner Clawrus chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
very amusing though I had to re-read it three times untill I was sure I got it, I think it could do with a little more meat in it both other than that your definately keeping up to the same standard of quality as your other fics. 7/10 for the fic.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
Hehe, okay short and amusing. I was curious what this was going to be from the blurb.
oldman543 chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
LOL
The Sithspawn chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Very lol worthy Chaos:) So did the other hackers get into the fun? Did Six lose her entire fleet without an entire shot being fired?;):)
rankokun alpha chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
oh god i can see this one too you realize that the plot bunnies are evil creatures dont you! and after that warning more please soon! keep up the awesome writing!