Reviews for Fuzzy Logic
ElizabethBathog chapter 1 . 10/22
I really like this! Good work! :D
BakingBanshee chapter 1 . 10/4
two words. sequel please?
kyla Visagie chapter 1 . 10/2
Hi, I just read your sequel and loved it, and i dont get impressed very easily. I searched for the next sequel but cant find anything. I know its way to late now but i would love for the next one to come out!
Please help a fan in need?
Chardinal chapter 1 . 8/29
This is a really sweet talk maddie has with danny, and it's nice to see her trying to be logical instead of rushing into things, obviously jacks going to be a little more resistant to the idea of 'good' ghosts. Anyway I really liked it. I wonder if jack and maddie change their opinion enough Danny will trust them with his secret.
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 1 . 8/6
can you do a few more sequel in which jack and maddie do meet phantom then another one after that in which he whilst in a meeting with them do something that is a Huge clue that phantom IS danny and can you make that one a multi chapter that spans season 2 and 3?
Specteracular chapter 1 . 6/9
Once again you've written a beautiful piece. I looked through your works and I wish you wrote more on Danny Phantom. You're a really talented writer. I usually don't see one shots getting this many reviews.
Serulium chapter 1 . 5/17
This was wonderful! I really enjoyed it and it was an excellent sequel! Thank you for writing this!
FallingNarwhals chapter 1 . 4/10
Yes! Please make another sequal!
Crada324 chapter 1 . 3/5
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 1 . 2/17
I REALLY hope you make another sequel!
X59 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Excellent sequel and I rather like everyone felt in character.
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I loved this story. I can't wait to see the third one.
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Sequel! Yes there should be another sequel! Please. With your stories im surprised there isn't a series already!
Wintermoth chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I know it's a bit late but...if you want to write a sequel... I wouldn't be opposed! Like at all. :D
KG5133 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Awesome work so far. I love how everyone is actually in character, unlike so many other fics. I would definitely read a sequel!