Reviews for Fuzzy Logic
9TAIL chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
maybe a sequel of phantom saving them or them saving phantom or where they think danny and phantom are friends or something.
KaimelarTheDreamer chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I'm glad you made a sequel. I like your style of writing and I'll be checking into more of your stories. I hope, if this isn't to much to ask, if you could possibly make a third story for this series? I understand if you don't want to, it is totally up to you.
ElizabethBathog chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
I really like this! Good work! :D
DragonBeat chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
two words. sequel please?
kyla Visagie chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Hi, I just read your sequel and loved it, and i dont get impressed very easily. I searched for the next sequel but cant find anything. I know its way to late now but i would love for the next one to come out!
Please help a fan in need?
Chardinal chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
This is a really sweet talk maddie has with danny, and it's nice to see her trying to be logical instead of rushing into things, obviously jacks going to be a little more resistant to the idea of 'good' ghosts. Anyway I really liked it. I wonder if jack and maddie change their opinion enough Danny will trust them with his secret.
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
can you do a few more sequel in which jack and maddie do meet phantom then another one after that in which he whilst in a meeting with them do something that is a Huge clue that phantom IS danny and can you make that one a multi chapter that spans season 2 and 3?
Specteracular chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Once again you've written a beautiful piece. I looked through your works and I wish you wrote more on Danny Phantom. You're a really talented writer. I usually don't see one shots getting this many reviews.
Serulium chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
This was wonderful! I really enjoyed it and it was an excellent sequel! Thank you for writing this!
FallingNarwhals chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Yes! Please make another sequal!
Crada324 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
I REALLY hope you make another sequel!
X59 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Excellent sequel and I rather like everyone felt in character.
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I loved this story. I can't wait to see the third one.
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Sequel! Yes there should be another sequel! Please. With your stories im surprised there isn't a series already!