Reviews for Fuzzy Logic
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 1 . 2/17
I REALLY hope you make another sequel!
X59 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Excellent sequel and I rather like everyone felt in character.
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I loved this story. I can't wait to see the third one.
Silver-hearted-girl chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Sequel! Yes there should be another sequel! Please. With your stories im surprised there isn't a series already!
Wintermoth chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
I know it's a bit late but...if you want to write a sequel... I wouldn't be opposed! Like at all. :D
KG5133 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Awesome work so far. I love how everyone is actually in character, unlike so many other fics. I would definitely read a sequel!
ectoly chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL 3
TiffRedd1994 chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
please make a sequel! these last two were great!
Jimelda chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
What a great continuation from the first fic. Jack thinking Maddie was being overshadowed by a ghost was perfectly in-character for him. I wouldn't expect him to react any differently. It takes longer for ideas to sink into his mind than it does Maddie's, for sure.

Now what's this I hear about another sequel? It would be fantastic if it was from Danny's POV, I'd love to hear about his thoughts throughout all of this.

Cheers,
Jimelda
MahoganyShadow chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
YES. DUDE YOU HAVE GOTTA HAVE A SEQUEL! HOW CAN YOU JUST LEAVE THIS LYING LIKE THAT? I see a potentially awesome and wonderful story coming the way! Hope to see you soon! :DDDD
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I think u should do a sequal, from Danny's point of view, of the conversation that Jack and Maddy have with Phantom about ghosts and their livies. Write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Yes! Another sequel is needed! And wanted!
Vi-Violence chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I'm hoping for more of this.
HalfafanD chapter 1 . 11/27/2011