Reviews for Fuzzy Logic
Nice story. Cool to see opinions change and finding common ground.
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 3/27
I love it! You get emotion across really well!
YumaCDeSennMC chapter 1 . 3/4
PLEASE.
PLLLLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE Tell me you made another one.
I want to see what happens furthermore! :D
...*Sigh* Right.. don't get my hopes up..
This was really good. This, and "Playground Philosophy" are amazing. :) Keep it up!
CandyGirl999 chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
I would much rather you do a follow up fic where Jack runs into Phantom. That would lead to a very interesting discussion; he'd probably be a bit more resistant than Maddie but the fun lies in the challenge I suppose.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
This one was also good! I could definitely see Jack reacting that way initially if Maddie were to try and seriously suggest such a thing. Nice job!
9TAIL chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
maybe a sequel of phantom saving them or them saving phantom or where they think danny and phantom are friends or something.
KaimelarTheDreamer chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
I'm glad you made a sequel. I like your style of writing and I'll be checking into more of your stories. I hope, if this isn't to much to ask, if you could possibly make a third story for this series? I understand if you don't want to, it is totally up to you.
ElizabethBathog chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
I really like this! Good work! :D
DragonBeat chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
two words. sequel please?
kyla Visagie chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Hi, I just read your sequel and loved it, and i dont get impressed very easily. I searched for the next sequel but cant find anything. I know its way to late now but i would love for the next one to come out!
Please help a fan in need?
Chardinal chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
This is a really sweet talk maddie has with danny, and it's nice to see her trying to be logical instead of rushing into things, obviously jacks going to be a little more resistant to the idea of 'good' ghosts. Anyway I really liked it. I wonder if jack and maddie change their opinion enough Danny will trust them with his secret.
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
can you do a few more sequel in which jack and maddie do meet phantom then another one after that in which he whilst in a meeting with them do something that is a Huge clue that phantom IS danny and can you make that one a multi chapter that spans season 2 and 3?
Specteracular chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Once again you've written a beautiful piece. I looked through your works and I wish you wrote more on Danny Phantom. You're a really talented writer. I usually don't see one shots getting this many reviews.
Serulium chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
This was wonderful! I really enjoyed it and it was an excellent sequel! Thank you for writing this!
FallingNarwhals chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Yes! Please make another sequal!