Reviews for Engaged
TheExilez chapter 12 . 3/3
I hate to see that this fic was dropped. If the author is even still around, I'd just like to thank them for this fic; it was really fun.
Geroar chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
I don't know if you're still working On this story but if you are please hurry up i can't wait. IT is one of the best ive read so far
rexamisprime chapter 12 . 11/7/2014
Nice cant wait for the next chapter
Plasma57 chapter 12 . 4/17/2014
Good story! Please update soon!
cody chapter 12 . 3/9/2014
So sweet so awesome so exciting:)
Gold Testament chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Have Naruto mess with Sasuke and Sakura by using Kiriminto no Jutsu from the shadows and when the minty mist fades have him infront of them. Be funny and Sakura might like that.
Hecseferblade chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
Can't wait for more
TheRedReaper95 chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
My first thought after reading: That was AMAZING, Dude! :D I liked it ;)
Trying -Helps chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
I liked the way you had the whole thing explained to Naruto, it made sense. Also I like the way you made it happen before Sasuke left, that was a nice touch, since Sasuke isn't in to many fanfictions after the Invasion attempt happened. You know I can't say that I would ever want to be in the Naruto universe, the chance of dying civilian or ninja seems way to high for my likes. I read up to chapter 12 and I like the way you had the comment about the blond children, it seems children aren't mentioned much in Naruto fanfiction.
So I was wondering if you would take the "Good Person Test." It's a test that tells you if you are a good person and how that effects you. It's easy to find second Google search result. Hope you take it.
The Burning Heart chapter 12 . 2/5/2013
Good story, well worth a read.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
wow
Guest chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
Really good story man
Guest chapter 12 . 6/28/2012
can you keep updating please?
Babyuknowme13 chapter 12 . 6/10/2012
Yay! I wasn't sure about this fic at first but I'm glad I took a click of faith on it! Update this soon! Or tell me how it ends. Or...Well actually those are your only options. Anything less and I shall be very sad indeed.
tacaloking chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
i love this story i always like it better when gaara is friendly i hated it that he was so emotionless