Reviews for Domestic Disturbance
Secret Storywriter chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I loved this! It was definitely not was I was expecting based on your summery, so it was that much more surprising. I loved the reversal at the end.
"... what exactly was he expecting to do? Disarm Charlie of the lethal piece of chalk he was holding?" Hahahaha! Brilliant.
Wow: I am impressed by the amount of thought that went into the story.
Great job! I'm glad to see that you have written other Numb3rs fics as well!
Choas Babe chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
I totally expected CHARLIE to get that call, but this is even better. And I love how at the end, it swaps so that Charlie is keeping Don from committing a career ending felony.
lovesanimals chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
Absolutely hilarious story! Keep up the good work!
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Whoa, great ending! :D
epalladino chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
Hilarious story. Thanks, Beth
zookitty chapter 1 . 2/4/2009

I LOVE this story. It's amazing. I DIED laughing. I thought I was reading angst...and I was happy to be mistaken. This story was terrific!

sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
omG that was a perfect crack fic! brilliantly done.
RK9 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
That was cool! Lol, must be why in the show itself they don't have a maid...yet. LOL. Loved the ending. So typical!

Keep up the good work!

verbal acuity chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
"Should I get my vest?" and "Don. DonDonDon. Calm down. Put—no—put it down, Don. Don. You can't. No. Just—let's go have some of that pizza. Okay? Don?" were defintely amazing lines. XD I so admire you for this. XD Great job! I adored how Charlie ended up calming Don down in the end instead of Don calming Charlie in the beginning.
MeShelly chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Awesome-I love the turnaround.

"Should I get my vest?" I really liked that this very common situation (accidental cleaning of a 'mess') has a mix of such serious and comedic consequences.

"Charlie's out in the garage." I also liked the portrayal/mix of cues that the Eppes use with each other, and how they interpret the significance of them.

"This is my-our-my think space." Charlie really does *feel* angry and upset; it carries well through his dialogue. The irony that the calm-soothing-voice technique doesn't seem to work on either of the brothers was cute.

Thanks for sharing!

Once Upon A Twilight chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
ohmg. OHMG!

that was TOTALLY unexpected.

but in a good way. an unbelievable, incredible way. :] "i think your brother is planning to kill someone" definitely did NOT evoke that sort of story in my mind, but it was absolutely excellent and i love how you turned it around in the end - & ohmg. you're amazing.
The-Spirit-of-a-Child chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
LOL. Poor maid. She was so clueless. I don't even want to think about whats gonna happen to her.
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Very amusing story. I liked it a lot.