Reviews for The Reality of Destiny
Nataly SkyPot chapter 6 . 1/25
Muy bueno.
Aniyu Shadowraven chapter 6 . 7/26/2007
Awesome story!

I like how you twisted the seriousness into humor. Well done! *chuckles at image of Anakin grounding Luke*
SkyBlueSw chapter 6 . 10/12/2006
So happy the Anakin didn't turn to the dark side in this and that Luke still got to keep his memories.
Jedi Guri chapter 6 . 9/11/2006
This is one of the best stories I've ever read! Sometimes I wish that Leia and Han remembered the same things that Luke did there in the end, so that they could reflect on their adventures together in the other reality.

But all together it was fantastic! Wonderful!
QueenNaberrie chapter 6 . 8/30/2006
This was cute! The part with Vader and Anakin arguing over Luke being their son was hilarious. Although, I would have though Vader would have recognized his old self...but that's just me.

QN :)
Lady Angel Sanada Doji Date chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
GREAT STORY! I love it.
McDannofn4ever chapter 6 . 8/27/2006
Wow! Now that's the way the story should have been. I was disapointed when Anakin turned to the darkside. True he turned back at the end, but he died, so it was disapointing. This was a great story, and I hope that you continue to write because you have amazing talent for one so young. Great job!
McDannofn4ever chapter 4 . 8/27/2006
Oh this is really funny. Anakin treating Luke like a child, and Luke acting like one. This story is fantastic, I love it.
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
Funny part with Anakin saying, "Get this party started!" It's so funny. :D I wonder what'll happen when Anakin meets Vader. Only time will tell. Please update soon.
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
Bad Idea, Anakin, to think everthing's going to be alright after Luke tells him. Wonder what their reactions are going to be? Good Job! Please update soon because I love this story! :-)
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Good Job! I love this chapter!
Marriella Bullet chapter 3 . 8/26/2006

Who thinks Anakin and Vader should meet up in my story?
McDannofn4ever chapter 3 . 8/26/2006
I knew that Anakin would be shocked when he heard what Luke had to tell him. Although I did love the banter between Luke and his father. This is really funny. I can't wait to see what happens next to the time travelers and what will happen if Vader and Anakin happen to meet up.
McDannofn4ever chapter 2 . 8/26/2006
And at that point Anakin is probably thinking either Luke is crazy or I don't know what could be going through his mind right now. I really wouldn't want to be Luke and have to tell his father, who in his timeframe is still good, that in this time period he's not so good. This is going to be very interesting. I can't wait to read Anakin's reaction to all this. Anakin thinks that Luke will feel better, well he might, I don't if the same could be said for Anakin and his traveling companions.
McDannofn4ever chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I think you should continue this story, I would like to know what happens next and how they can change their destiny.