Reviews for Of Faux and Friends
TropicalRemix chapter 12 . 7/19
did lily take the pills that the doctor switched? is that why she died?
TropicalRemix chapter 8 . 7/19
i hope darien finds out that the baby isn't his before he makes an even bigger mistake.
TropicalRemix chapter 4 . 7/19
I hope darien and serena get back together. He made a mistake but he is really trying to show her she means a lot of him.
Update please
CrownPandora chapter 15 . 2/5/2015
I never imagined Seiya being that aggressive, always Diamond. Even if you don't have another chapter, where you left off seems to fit.
Green.Piratee chapter 15 . 1/24/2015
Ha haa Love it!
Can't wait for the wedding!
Wait, is she still getting those dogs she wanted?
Latebuttruefan chapter 15 . 11/13/2014
Love, love, love this story! Shame it had to end though!
Sarah Zitter chapter 15 . 8/13/2014
Please continue with this story. I would love to know what happens next in this story. Plus let Serena get pregnant by Darien's baby or babies please. Also let seyia have the death pinallte please.
Syulai chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
Oh wow! Thank you for the story!
alPhha chapter 15 . 7/21/2013
Loved it! Can't wait for the last chapters!
smfan4ever72 chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
Aw, even though the story can end here, I hope you will post the last 2 chapters as promised. Will Darien ever learn that the child he lost was not his? Will we see an epilogue with the wedding? Please update!
BunnyyMoon chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
I enjoyed reading your story. :)
Glistening Teardrop chapter 15 . 11/11/2012
This is AMAZING! I know it's been 2 years since you've updated this but I love it and want you to finish the next two chapters because you write these characters so brilliantly! PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON!
xx
PuccaFreak chapter 15 . 11/5/2012
I just read this story in 2 hours or so and I love it! I can't wait for the last 2 chapters, so please update it as soon as possible!
Dream01 chapter 15 . 10/18/2012
Oooooo, please please please you're almost finished please please please. We just need her to find out thats shes preggers cuz i think thats what you probably tried to imply,ooo i think we would love that, and lastly the wedding and the happy ending. C'mon please