Reviews for Thailog: Monologue
Shezka Foxe chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
I love how you do Thailog! Perfect monologue, absolutely brilliant. I recently got back into the Gargoyles franchise, and I hate the fact that Thailog isn't in more episodes. If they had just given him a chance they could have done so much more with him in that series! I'm planning on trying to write a story about him and if it's okay, I would like to refer to your monologue for Thailog's main characterization.

He's so sophisticated. Why is it the villians always have this soft, velvety voice which is so damn sexy? And Thailog is just ten times cooler than Goliath. :/
Manda Panda Bear chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Brilliant! This is just brilliant! I loved every little aspect of Thailog's speech flow - the trends it took and seg-ways into a new thought. I especially liked the aspect of Demona in it as well as the dynamics mentioned of Goliath/Elisa. Your use of Goliath in Thailog's diction was spectacular - I could very much envision it. The personification of Thailog was dead on and your verbiage is crisp accurate for the mood - this is just amazing work.
Samuel B chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Wonderful. Thailog is my favourite villian and you do him justice. I look forward to your next piece, which will hopefully be something in your main series; but I'm not complaining. :)

On a side note, I'm wondering if you've bought the new comic. It's not to shabby.

But your writing serves as a wonderful alternate universe... thingie-thing. I hope you understand what I'm saying. :)

Keep up the good work.