Reviews for Fridays
MewRebecky chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Heheh cute

Bec xx
Cherryll chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
good very good and Thre is a new story RyĆ²us fate in a new version please you have write Review it before
HeartAngel chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
So damn sweet!
Cyrx chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
aww, that was cute! Kish is so sweet!
I-luv-Kish-and-dark chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Yeah, just last friday my S.S teacher gave us a test. Heh- I got a C. That's what happens when you only study for five minutes... NEways! Love this story! So cute! Kish/Ichigo 4eva!
i-heart-jamm chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
wow! i loved it! i loved it! keep it up! _
Moojuice Nne of the Mayonaisse chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Brilliant. Simply wonderful. And fluffy as all get-out.

You are one of the more mature writers in this story listing. You have a wonderful writing sense, and I'm glad to see that SOMEONE can keep Kisshu in character while he's being nice to Ichigo.

A wonderful job. I give you a passing grade and wish you luck on all of your other fanfictions.

-Moojuice
midori.complex chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
'ello, Apple-chan! As always you have written a marvel of a fic. The vocabulary was superb and the dialog natural. A fitting story to read after a long week's worth of school. Good job! Definately not a failure.

Love,

Midori
BunnyLoverLaur1029 chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
aw that was so kawaii! omg I hope u keep writing gud stories like this!
Most Unlikely Angel chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Aww this is such a sweet story, kish is soo sweet, it's cute!
Chocolatheque chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Kekeke! That's so kawaii! I really liked it. n.n Plus, the cupcake was so unexpected but thoughtful. I'm going to fav this story cuz it's awesome.
Sadshi chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
That was good! Really good! I'll read Delicious next!
cappyandpashy4ever chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Hey, this is pretty good! I like it and your use of the dot dot dots.

And I love how Kisshu called Ichigo 'Koneko-chan'. That would translate to kitten right? I'm still learning Japanese...

Write more and have fun! Ichigo/Kish forever baby!

-cappyandpashy4ever
AnimeMew chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
they weren't failures! They were really good! please write more! and more pudding/purin tart/taruto! pwease!