Reviews for Harry Potter & The Mourning Silhouettes
NativeMoon chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
Wow! Reading this chapter takes me right back to reading the books in a way. The way Uncle Vernon is about Harry and his magic, Dudley and his gang, things out of sorts in Little Whinging. The story is starting to twist and turn and I love it! I am aching to know what is going on with Percy - and why he didnt seem to concerned to be in Little Whinging standing in front of Harry after coming out of - whatever that was LOL!

My mind is trying to fill in the blanks and that is a dangerous thing indeed! Cant wait to see where this goes!
hatsford chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Returning the favour as you were kind enough to review my story. I'm genuinely impressed, and intrigued with how this is going to turn out. The start is a little awkward, with a few typo's (wrong spellings such as new instead of knew), but the later half is great and I can't wait to find out if Peter survives and what connection he has to Harry Potter and Sirius
NativeMoon chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Its not everyday or even every year that I find the time to go in search of new authors and stories to read - but today is one of those rare days and I am SO glad I did!

This story is off to a fantastic start - I was hooked from the word go and it has left me wanting more. I am wondering about this poor boy Peter and his family - wondering if they are of any signficance or are they the means by which the stage is being set. In either case - what has come to pass is truly horrifying and as bad as that is I know that worse has to be coming for certain...

I cant wait for more!