Reviews for Big Top Antics
niffaith chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
The world needs more sannin adventures! This was perfect, thank you, I swear I couldn't stop laughing.
max.tmy chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
My stomach hurts from laughing so much :D

This is so hilarious! Best sanin as kids fic ever.

Great Job!
Ioga chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
The crack, it hurts my head! :D It was my first Team Sannin As Kids fic. But I will never be able to unsee Orochimaru in a clown outfit. Brr.

Thanks for this!
tik0 chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Hysterical. My favorite part (which also made me laugh out loud) was when Orochimaru made a balloon snake. Genius!
Levi Ackerman chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
AHAHHAHAAA

this was brilliant! i was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes!

OMG, Orochimaru as a clown, freaking out kids, and Jiraiya in tights! LOL this was SO funny

I wish you'd write more, I love stories about the Sannin like this!
Dark Knight Gafgar chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
“Simple,” he replied. “I did not panic and made a plan.”

Orochimaru. You made OROCHIMARU, of all people, seem awesome for that one brief, shining moment. I'm not sure whether to salute you or kick you in the shin.
IFoundNowhere chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
hahhahaha omgoshh i am surprised i didnt just pass out from oxygen deprivation because i was laughing so hard

this is pure freaking genius :]
Lackadaisycal chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
HAHA! OMG! I couldn't stop laughing haha. Hehe, Tsunade in a tricycle, Oro as a clown. Haha. I loved the part where Oro tried to smile and Tsunade commented that he is suppose to smile not look as if he was going to eat the boy up and then Oro thought the boy was too scrawny! Haha. You're like the best writer ever! Hehe. I love your fics p You sure have talent p )
cathaya chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
*dies laughing*
WaterBender8 chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Pure Genius. You are now my favorite author. XD He nodded and walked by, pinching her butt (ahem) before running off.

Jiraiya was going to die.
singingrain chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
OMG, that was hilarious! I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard! -wipes tears away- This was just too funny...
solareclipse117 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Brilliant! Lol, really though this was an awesome fanfic. A real funny one too :)
YetAnotherCatgirl chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
...zomg, Orochimaru the clown.

This was hysterical-I nearly got myself kicked out of the computer lab because I was snickering so hard.

I really liked it.
Hououza chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Excellent story.

Very amusing antics by the sannin, just like Jiraiya to pull stunts like that.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
Glimia chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Lol, that story is genious. Pure genious. Very well written. I liked Orochimaru, he's cute in this story. Well done.