Reviews for Alone Forever
roo17 chapter 5 . 8/20/2010
Oh please update! Please!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 5 . 12/24/2008
ALSOME keep it up! is cloud going to meet hojo and is he going to mean or nice? i love the story i wish the were more on this i love cloud he so alsome!
OoShillyoO chapter 5 . 7/10/2008
Good story so far, I wantto read the next. But I didnt think that Zack and Sephiroth were as close as you make them, all well. Please, please, please update soon v
CheshireCat19 chapter 5 . 7/1/2008
love it please hurry with the next chappie
brokenwindow23 chapter 5 . 2/22/2008
hmm... interesting...

update soon! it's really good so far!
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 4 . 9/16/2006
this chapter was short. I liked that Zack wanted to make him feel better! And the way you made Cloud seem anti-social. Great job with this chapter! Just wish it was longer.

insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 4 . 9/9/2006
Update? And didn't Cloud bomb the SOLDIER program?
hullabalooh chapter 4 . 9/1/2006
I like other than some grammatical errors that make it confusing sometimes. Other than that yo fic is okay... :D
Tala Is Shining chapter 4 . 9/1/2006
uhh cute
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
I love the way you make Cloud seem like the kind of guy who feels lost, and doesn't really know what he's doing there (apart from his promise to Tifa) or if he belongs there at all.

The story is great! And the way Sephiroth was shocked that Cloud had such blue eyes. You're great! Keep at it!

kenarina asakura chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
its fun
Elaine chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
I like it :)
The Reverse Edge Blade chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
I liked Zack's cheerfulness and "innocence".

I love it when he's pictured this way!

I liked the way you write Sephiroth's attitude towards anyone around him. It makes it clear how he was before he found out about himself. Please update soon! You're great!