Reviews for The Fellowship Of The Ring In 60 Lines!
iamhere4you chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
LOL.. that was a huge laugh ..
Dramartic Cape Swirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I think I love you. :D 3

This is wicked funny!

(and I totally have an account, i'm just waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy too lazy to sign in... -.-)
andaere chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Very amusing. It gave me a little laugh to lighten up my day. Thank you for that. :) The only thing that bothered me is that Pippin and Frodo and Sam are all mentioned, but what about Merry?
emmerlii chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
OMG! this was hilarious! I have never laughed so hard in my life! Well done indeed!
Haley Cullen chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
OMG, i can't breathe. oh, that was great! i can't feel my cheeks and my stomach hurts!haha, please make a sequel about the other two parts, please please please please!
LandUnderWave chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
*snicker* Hilarious. I loved the Orcs versus forks line.

Lilz
snarryvader81 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
This made me laugh so hard! I especially liked the part about the fifty million orcs and how the seven of them managed to kill all of them without getting injured! (it's sort-of like that in the movie . . .)

Very funny!

-Anna (aka snarryvader81)
helyon chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Ahaha! It did make me giggle. (And chuckle. And laugh.) Nice story. The blonde-haired dude and the other guy are Legolas and Gimli, right? The woman on the whie horse is Arwen. Hehehe! Nice! I like it!
Buddi chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
LOL so weird/random/funny but thats y i luv it! lol, will u continue on? PLEASE! im sick and tired of slasj fics, (even though some of them r on my fav. list becuase of the way the authors wright their story! :))

note to self: NO MORE ROOT BEER! lol
Pinkelberry chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Dude you forgot Merry, Gimli and Boromir...how could you do that?
The Even Star chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
LOL
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
He-he. I like it. It's funny. I've seen the movies and read the books, and I love both (although the books are better). I just have one comment: things are a little out-of-order. Arwen saves them from the Ring Wraiths before Legolas, Gimli, and Boromir join the Fellowship. (In the boks, it's not even Arwen. It's a different character.)

Anyway, I liked it. I think you're really good at writing humor. Keep up the awesomeness. Happy reading adn writing.
DreamEscape7 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Very funny! But you forgot Merry! You also forgot him in your other one too! He is my favorite hobbit.
Luthy Lovett chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
XD UPDATE SOON! XD You should do the other two movies, too.
schoolgirl-cheesesculpture chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
WOW... i never knew that the characters from lotr could be so funny. check out our story when we can put it up. Make one about the other book please!