Reviews for Twilight
*clap!*clap!*clap!*
NicotineGum chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I loved this.
whitesakura-rain chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
interesting o.o I haven't read or watch FY up to this area yet (out of cash now .) so I have no idea what you're writing about, but the emotions you portray are very good o.o keep uploading!
Yahnkehy chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Very lovely. I can understand Taka's being uncomfortable with having to 'live up to' the hero image left behind by Tamahome and feeling vastly out-matched. They did sort of leave everything hinging on his ability to regain his memories in order to save the day.

I love how you wrote Tasuki's sleepy comforting of Taka, though short it did express his deep connection with Taka/Tamahome. I, myself, am a TamahomexTasuki fangirl. - I hope that we see more of your beautiful renditions of these two very emotional characters again in the near future.

Lovely job; I can't wait to see more.

~Yahnkehy
Aenisses Thai chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
A lovely, lovely story, with profound insight into the pain felt by Taka as he struggled with his former identity. Your writing is delicate and skilled, and your scenario is refreshingly original. I especially appreciate the way you've portrayed Taka/Tamahome, since he is so often abused by the average fanfic writer. This story shows that you've spent significant time and thought on working out the relationship between him and Tasuki.

I've really enjoyed this story, and I would hate to see it disappear, so I'm a little alarmed by the "fandotnet" police-type first review. That person is cold but technically correct, so perhaps you might think about editing out the lyrics in the body of the fic. As far as I'm concerned, you don't really need them since your writing stands on its own, without need for any lyrical help.
TOS chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Just a heads up- the use of copyrighted lyrics in a fanfic is against this site's terms of service and could result in legal action from the songwriter if reported.