Reviews for The Goddess of Fate
Karai-sama chapter 19 . 8/18/2011
Sorry I accidentilly hit the send review button on my phone by mistake. Oh and I'm picking up where I left off.

I mean it was like every word was made for Sesshomaru and Inuyasha to sing one day for their dad. Oh you should make a fanfiction with the song called "a father and a friend" it is really good. I loved this story.

Now I'm gonna go read your other stories.

Ja ne!
Karai-sama chapter 19 . 8/18/2011
OMG! That was totally awesome. I lost count of how many times I laughed my head off. I was surprised to find out that I knew all the songs you used by heart. I think the song called a "song for dad" was really ironic. I mean
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 19 . 6/8/2011
loved it!
passion assassin chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
it sounds incredible, but i've always liked your work anyways. i asked about mathia because you remember her from two years ago, aka me. i'm surprised you still remember, but oh well. i'm not sesshomaru-crazy anymore, lol. i went to a boarding school for "troubled teens" for a while- lockdown. i'm still pretty depressed, but for different reasons and not as pathetic as when i was 12 or 13. i noticed you deleted me from your myspace. but anyways, update your stories soon. is there another sequel to lady of the earth?
Maslinda chapter 19 . 5/1/2008

SengetsuPwnzU chapter 19 . 4/12/2008
YAY! kawaii(cute) even though i like fanfics wit sesshyX? pairin but still it was really good!

(P.S. i cant imagine how evil kimiko's & naraku's children r) JA-NE!
Asha'revas chapter 19 . 3/28/2008
Asha'revas chapter 18 . 3/27/2008
Suspenseful...This is getting good...
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
I love it!
Mika the Dark princess chapter 19 . 10/13/2007
I love it!
kyekye chapter 19 . 7/11/2007
it was really good
EntrappedInACageOfMyOwnMaking chapter 19 . 7/7/2007
OMG WAH ITS OVER its was awesome ! awesome i tell you!
DragoonGirl26 chapter 19 . 7/5/2007
this was a good ending, you have good imagination, well congrats

Servant of Nature chapter 18 . 6/30/2007
yea. there's still going to be more i cant wiat meow it been a while be its all worth the wait.
Ella Sunn chapter 18 . 6/30/2007