Reviews for Shadows
Clover chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
It's so well written, so emotional. I absolutely love it.

Good length too, though the last line seems kind of disconnected to the way you told the story.

But well thanks for posting it, I really enjoyed reading it.
Lantern no Headphone chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I like your writing style. It has attention for detail, like how you describe Ico's sensations when faced with the Shadows. It seems to fit well in his character too, which is a great accomplishment as we know almost nothing about him in the game. I liked your one shot very much! Maybe you could do a second chapter?..?
Young Roy chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Brilliant. The last line was perfect
Pied Flycatcher chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
You write Ico fanfiction! Brilliant. Very good writing once again. The description of the shadows is great. There's a really strong sense of Ico's feelings here. Maybe that's why the ending jarred a little for me - because it suddenly switches to Yorda, and that didn't feel right because up until then this had been Ico's story.
Ariel Lenore chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
I really like the way you describe the pain, or lack of it, when he touches the shadows.

You write very poetically, but it is a little choppy. I'm a little bit confused what is happening though, the memories blur with the present a little too much, but I still get it.

I'm a little confused about the ending, but I suppose that the next instalment shall ease my mind and my curiosity. RIGHT? :)

keep writing!
RosieG.9012 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Very, very good. I liked the atomopshere of the story. You really gave the reader a sense of how difficult it would be to be in Ico's situation. Great language and emotion. I noticed that there were a few awkward phrases in some places, but that's the only problem I noticed.
Akaina chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Excellently written! Lovely and raw, the writing is harsh and just... perfect. So very ICO.

That last line is chilling. Well done!
Ino chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
The writing is very lovely. I like how Ico and Yorda interact. I also like how you described Ico's fear for Yorda. Very nice read.