Reviews for The Fox Blade
Arya MageFire chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
Twila Starla chapter 2 . 2/18/2007
Another great job! Such a mysterious chapter though, what will happen next?

As for the update, it's better to write good and update less then to write bad and update more, remember that, take your time to do it right and you'll be a much happier storyteller.

Update Soon!
Arya SilverFlame chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Awesome Ace! This is really good!
spectre666 chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Starting out well, but some nit picking. At a top speed of 205 mph, Kim and Ron (and Rufus) would barely be in Des Moines,much less Maine in only two hours. That's right at 20 miles. I realize the show has them going from Middleton to Tokyo while the fight's still in progress, but thier transportation is rarely rated. You postulated a top speed of 205 mph, you have to live with it. Other than small details like that, you have a good beginning.
Twila Starla chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Wow. Wow. Wow. And again, wow.

I love the story! Better then anything I've written thus far! Very loyal to the series and cool all around. I liked the motor bike bit, also found somewhat strange since I once came up with an idea similar for one of my stories, but very different at the same time. (I'll explain later). The KP 3 reference was nice, and, again, very weird because, and I swear I didn't know until I read this, I made a ref to Kimmunicator (the DS game) in an upcoming chapter for Scarlet Favor.

"Can't get much weirder then that..."

Anyway, continuing. The names for Team Go's powers were very creative, and you made them up? Great job! Now why does that kid, the way you described him, sound a lot like Shego? Oh, so cool and exciting!

I did find a couple of mistakes here and there, nothing big, just a couple:

Completing his look were his gloves, on golden, the other silver,

Missing 'E' in one.

Wade himself was brimming over with satisfaction, and he couldn't have been more pleased with what Wade said next.

I might be wrong, but I think that last 'Wade' is supposed to be a 'Ron'.

(Granted the seat were comfortable though.)

Missing 'S' in seats.

I saw it! I saw the Erased Paper reference! Boo-yah! Do I get a cookie?

Eagerly awaiting more! Expect me to send this review on and fave it there! Well done, AIC, I applaud you.
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Well, that's definitely interesting. Though, I'm wondering what's going to happen next, as well as how Kim and Ron will beat this guy. Although, I can't help but wonder what Joss and Kim's mom (I assume that's who the other name goes to) have to do with this guy's plan. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter. _