Reviews for Find A Way
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wonderful explanations of what Hutch was feeling while under his car. You have a great talent. Thanks for this one.
pegbronco chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
This is a great piece. Love it.
Lunita28 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Hello Karen,

though being written quite some time ago, I just have to review your story. Loved every single part of it. Felt that lump in my stomach, my heart bleeding for Hutch (sniffle). Would have been great to see it on screen, but in the way you write, it has been easy to picture it in my mind.

Thanks a lot

Lunita
prolixius5 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
A few phrases I loved:

"When his partner called for backup he called it on a national scale", as it should be when one's hurt and the other one is on a rescue mission

"Starsky stood over him trying to look composed, but Hutch knew better." No lies between the guys, huh?

As always, loved it! Thanks for posting.
ece23 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Hi Karen,

This was a perfect missing scene for "Survival"; the descriptions and choice of words are so good that I could see the whole thing in my head. The conversation between the guys is very sweet too. Beautifully written, as usual! I'm glad there are still a few of your S&H stories I haven't read and reviewed yet; I'm looking forward to reading those.

Hugs,

Emma
Shawne 'til dawn chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Aloha Karen,

I just loved this missing scene from "Survival". I could so see this playing in mind's eye. I loved the bantering between the boys while the underlying concern and worry of Starsky is ever present. I especially liked these lines:

"Like an overdone piece of fish," Hutch admitted. "How do-do I look?"

"Drop-dead gorgeous, blue eyes." Starsky gave a sexy wink. Hearing voices and footsteps stomping down the dirt path, Starsky looked up. A patrol of rescue workers rushed down the canyon toward them, heavy with equipment that jingle and jangled loudly. "Don't worry, pal, we got help."

I could really see this happening -especially that sexy wink from Starsky! Awesome job as usual my friend. You have a way of making your readers "see" the pictures in their heads with your vivid descriptions. Your talent as a writer is truly awe-inspiring. Mahalo for this work of art. Much love and aloha, Shawne.
LovinFace chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Sorry to be so late with the review...life's been keeping me extremely busy and I've barely had time to read. About this story...I loved it. It's a perfect missing scene. I watched it play out in my head. I love your descriptive writing!
Starsky's Strut chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Hi Karen,

I loved this the first time I read it on the group and I still love this story. To me, there can just never be enough

'Survivial' snippets/missing scenes, it's my second favorite epi. *G* (btw, my fave is "Shootout").

I could feel everything poor Hutch was going through in this story, a sign of excellent writing!

Thanks so much for posting this great story here!

Sincerely,

Strut
Elivalero chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Perfect missing scene, Karen. I wish we had the chance to watch something like it in the episode.
Creedo chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
This was a terrific missing scene...it tugged at my heart strings. Great work here and I am looking forward to more from you! I loved the way you expressed their bond with emotion and painting a vivid picture for the reader. It really was a great piece of work!

SGal~