Reviews for Candlelight
toukarinluv4ever chapter 1 . 8/28
awww such a sweet story
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 8/24
lol I'm so happy shikamaru had plan always s plan. I feel bar for gaara I'm glad temari saw that side of him.
Granaroma chapter 1 . 6/20
one of the best ShikaTema I've ever read. ,& Gaara was adorable
fanfictioner22 chapter 1 . 5/22
Shikamaru and Temari's characterisation are perfect. Even though there is a gap between two ninja villages their relationship grows from lust to love.
And Gaara's insecurity and dorkiness was a nice touch.
Well done
Gaara in this was adorable
temari4689 chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
This fic wrecked me... The amount of time spent in the 'negative' relationship time (e.g. fights, misunderstanding, lack of communicaton, limbo, uncertainty, jealousy, fear) was really a lot.. Made the ending even more incredible. Was slightly offput when Shikamaru grabbed her and told her essentially she was being unreasonable but the rest of the fic is artful.

the narration style really dragged me in, i def felt a lot of temari's anxiety about their relationship. 11/10

(I e-mailed you drerr_redclaw yahoo)
Hina-chan chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
Good story! I love ShikaTema and you did them justice. There is a very big barrier between the two because of their loyalties to their countries, and I like the way you handled it and the ever evolving nature of their relationship. As is logical for two people who kill for a living, their beginning isn't completely sane and saint, but their affections are real and unquestionable. The two of them are really well written, and so is Gaara! I loved the scene with him, even if he is not the main character here, I think I just have to mention what a good job you did with him, regarding both his relationship with Temari and his feelings for the new baby. As I said, good story, thank you for writing this incredible fic!
inkbender chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
The little moment with Gaara is what touched me the most. Love overcomes all.
Hektols chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Very interesting, I specially liked the insight of the characters.

The part with Gaara talking with Temari was very touching specially his joy at the news that he was going to be an uncle.
Seabit chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Gaara's reaction is so incredibly touching, and so *him*. I'm so in love with this story!
EverlastingRyo chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
This is amazing. A puzzle that was waiting to be complete.

But would it be weird for me to say that Gaara's scene here outweighed Temari and Shikamaru. Because you perfectly captured a missing part of him.

Good job!
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
Can I hug you, Gaara?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
D'awww
shkjsdfj chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
This is well written and I love it! You're a great writer.
Jade23 chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I love the way you wrote Gaara. It was just so sweet and innocent. This is the 5th time I've read this story, and I think ill read it again.