Reviews for Killing Me Softly
DuplicateMe chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
Arg, you just don't write bad things do you?

Or is it just the stories I read that are good?
MoonyAddict chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
It was just... Wow.

Angst and angst and more angst. And a little romance in the end.

Just perfect.
Lizicia chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Despite Calleigh being very strong and independent, I can imagine her getting stuck in this kind of a relationship. Actually, these are the strong women who can't break out. Good story, Sara.
demolished-soul chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Totally loved it! You'd think being a CSI, Calleigh would've dumped the guy in a heartbeat. I'm glad Ryan was there to help her. Great work!
Dutchie15 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
You know I love it. I don't have to tell you. Angst Whores rule the world!
ObessedTWFan chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Wonderful, so sweet and caring, I must admit i do love this story
random-antics-echelon chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
That was nice, glad Ryan nailed the guy. Good job.
Manhattan SVU chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
LOVE IT! I think this is my favorite one yet! You do wonderful, spectacular, fantastic stories. I really hope you do another one soon.
CSI-girl419 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I loved it! Hopefully when they introduce Calleigh's new 'love intrest' next season, he won't be anything like this guy. Then again, if he is maybe Ryan and Calleigh COULD get together and that would be awesome! Great idea, very well written, loved it!
darkmagic-luvr chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
do you know how high the cuteness level of this story goes? it's just amazing. i love it. Ryan's all protective and stuff. lovelovelove.

awsom job.

-x-liv
conformityissuicide chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Aww, so sad at the beginning, but awesome ending. They're living together at the end right?
Lilith chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I loved it! It's very different from the usual stories and yet it's still excellent. You described a new Calleigh I would have never thought I could find so realistic. Very well done.
sugah66 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Ryan is just a knight in shining armor isn't he? ;) Or a knight in shining sweater vests. You know, whatever. :) This was great. I love angst with a happy ending.
SidleMyIdol1 chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Aww! Poor Calleigh, why would anyone want to hurt her? I'm glad Ryan was there to help her out. Good Job!

SidleMyIdol73.